Create a WordPress Website for Your Web Design Business
- Paper and pen to take lots of notes!
- No experience is required - anyone can do this
- No coding experience needed
"I've already started setting up my site while I'm learning because I'm new to wordpress but it's easier than I expected! Thank you!" - Chris Livingston
Have you ever wanted to create your own website but don't know how to code?
Good news, you're in the right place!
This course is designed to walk you step-by-step through setting up your own WordPress website without any experience or coding required.
Specific action steps are included to walk you through setting up your website so by the end of this course you will have launched your very own WordPress website!
Over 74 million websites use WordPress. And almost 50% of the top blogs are built on WordPress. Do you know how to use WordPress to get ahead?
As a web designer for over 10 years, I'm here to help you get your website online. I'm here to show you exactly how everything in WordPress works. No fancy terminology or complex methods used here. Just exactly what you need to know to set-up a fully functioning website.
"I have gone through a number of basic WordPress courses on Udemy and this is my favorite so far. I liked the included term definitions and resources as well as practical examples such as setting up email list. Good site example." - Christopher Kearney
Get Ready to Cover:
- How to set-up a nicely designed site so you will save thousands of $ on hiring a designer.
- How to add new functionality to your website so you will save even more $ on not having to hire a developer.
- How to quickly and easily update and manage your own website without having to hire someone to do it for you.
- How you can start earning money tomorrow by setting up websites for others.
- And lots more!
"Excellent training course, one of the best around, if not the best." - Brad
I personally guarantee you will be able to set-up your own WordPress website today without ever touching any code.
I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need feedback along the way. You're not in this alone!
Click the 'Take This Course Now' button in the top right of your screen to get your website online today.
- Anyone wanting to make more money by creating websites for others
- Anyone wanting to save money by setting up their own website and not having to pay someone else to do it for them
- Anyone new to WordPress or with only very basic knowledge
- Build a Web Design & SEO Business Website With WordPress
- Ongoing Help & How to Contact Me
- Benefits of WordPress: Why Use WordPress to Build Your Website
- WordPress: Get Familiar With the Most Common WordPress Lingo
- Setting Up the Best WordPress Hosting
- How to Install WordPress in Under 60 Seconds
- How to Log-In to the WordPress Dashboard
- A Quick Tour of the WordPress Dashboard
- The Most Important WordPress Settings You Need to Update
- How to Set-up WordPress Posts on Your Blog
- How to Add a New Page to Your WordPress Website
- How to Set-Up Your Website Menu in WordPress
- How to Find and Install WordPress Themes
- The Top WordPress Themes to Use For Your Business Website
- How to Find and Install Plugins on Your WordPress Website
- How to Customize Your WordPress Plugin
- Understanding Widgets & Adding Them to Your Website
- 8 Places to Find Free & Premium Themes
- 15 of the Best WordPress Plugins
- Finishing Your Web Design & SEO Business WordPress Website
- Let's Continue Learning Together
- How to Select a Hosting Company Based on Your Needs
- Additional Resources
Christine is a Web Design & SEO Business Coach at Portable Entrepreneur where she directly helps web design and SEO startups through education, coaching and services.
Christine has been a web designer for nearly 15 years - 10 of which she has been self-employed. Her work has taken her from working for some start-up dot com companies in the early 2000's to working as a contractor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense to her own home office.
In her time, she has built 100's of websites and blogs primarily on WordPress and Joomla. Christine has also provided training to individuals and businesses to help them manage their websites on their own with no knowledge of web coding.