Create Virtual Reality Apps using React VR & React 360
What you'll learn
- Learn Full In and out of React VR and React 360
- Create Real-Time Virtual Reality Apps using React 360
- Start with the implementation of Core React concepts - Installation, State, Props & other Components (Asset, Pano, Text, View)
- Render various 3D objects (Cube, Cuboid, Sphere, Clylinder) using Box component
- ADVANCE features like Using Models in VR apps, animating objects, lightning the scene, etc
- 3 live Projects - Solar System, Hide & Seek game, Art gallery tour
- Work with various Surfaces, embed Audio & Video in the scene
- All the React codes are available in resources tab.
- A very basic knowledge of web development will be an add-on.
- Rest everything is covered in this course with line to line explanations.
In-depth & Hands-On practical course on React VR and React 360.
Virtual Reality is a form of interactive computer-generated environment that immerses users in a three-dimensional environment.
“Are you guys fascinated in learning a technology that grow wider than our imaginations?” If yes, welcome to this course “Create Virtual Reality Apps using React VR and React 360”. This course is very rare of its kind and includes even a very thin detail of React VR and React 360.
In this course you will get to understand a step by step learning of building virtual reality (VR) apps in the technology from where it all started i.e., Facebook’s React VR and its latest version React 360.
Every lecture in this course is explained in 2 Steps.
· Step 1 : Explanation of the concepts theoretically.
· Step 2 : Practicals – Implementing its full code practically on web.
The overall inclusions and benefits of this course:
· Complete React VR and React 360 explained from SCRATCH to its Real-time implementation.
· Each and every concept is explained by a HANDS-ON working example.
· To give a virtual look of concepts we used, this course is crafted with Presentations to make the understanding effective and easy.
· Codes and assets used in lectures are attached in the course for your convenience.
After learning the basics of ReactVR and React 360, this course is attached with following three big projects that showcase each and every concept of ReactVR and React 360 at paper-thin level.
· Solar System
· Hide and Seek Game
· Art Gallery
Who this course is for:
- Students who are willing to dive into a new world of virtual reality.
- Experienced React techies who want to add a cutting edge technology in their resume.
- Game developers willing to immerse their players into a 3D virtual gaming environment.
- Inquisitive guys who wants to simulate their fantasies in virtual world.
We, A to Z Mentors, are a group of instructors working in the IT industry in well renowned MNCs. All are highly experienced professionals in their field with an average experience of 10 years in their respective domains.
Our courses are intended towards teaching with proper Hands-On Examples along with the theory.