Create the perfect structure on Google Ads
- You need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads required to understand some technical terms (bids, CPC, match types, bidding strategies)
- Strong tolerance to french accent
In this 60 minutes class, you will learn how to create the perfect structure that will get you results on Google Ads.
Do you want to grow your business on Google Ads but don’t know where to start? Did you have a bad experience on Google Ads but don’t know what went wrong? Are you a marketing professional looking to improve your skills? This class is for you.
As a digital marketing consultant with over five years of experience on Google Ads, I can tell you with certainty that the cause of all your trouble is your account structure. If it’s bad from the beginning, you will be heading for disaster. A very expensive disaster. So you need to take extra care in creating it right from the start.
My take is to give you all the strategic thinking you need in order to build a strong structure: so knowing how to organize your campaigns, ad groups and keywords in a coherent way. By the end of the class, you will be able to create your own structure, for your own business. And it will start by imagining a perfect structure for two businesses examples that I will provide.
I would say that you need some basic knowledge of Google Ads to enroll in this class, but if you are a beginner wanting to get off with a good start on Google Ads, this class is also for you.
What you WON'T learn in this class
Step by step videos on how to create an account or a campaign on Google Ads online platform
How to create a campaign from A to Z (I only focus on the beginning, so organizing campaigns, ad groups and keywords on a Google Ads account)
How to create ad copy and ad extensions
How to set up the conversion tracking
How to choose a landing page
How to use bidding strategies
What you WILL learn in this class
Recognizing how to organize your website in several campaigns
Understanding ad groups creation (why and how)
Once your campaigns are running, knowing when to change your structure (and create new campaigns)
Selecting high value keywords only
How to understand french accent in English (just kidding)
What you will need
Unless you have very good eyes, I would advise watching this class on a bigger screen than your smartphone's
Basic knowledge of Google Ads (it's an advertising platform where businesses bid on keywords to make their ads appear. There you go)
You don't need a Google Ads account
- People who are interested to learn everything there is to learn on the most powerful advertising platform
- Small business owners who want to increase their sales and lead generation on their website
- Marketing professionals who want to improve their knowledge of Google Ads plus concrete strategies to succeed
- Students who want to develop new professional skills
- Structure is the base of everything06:49
- Perfect structure for a retailer06:01
- Perfect structure for a retailer *BIS09:05
- Perfect structure for a service company03:18
- My method to create a structure in under 5 minutes05:56
- Knowing when to change your structure06:10
- Knowing when to change your structure *BIS05:58
- QUIZ - Creating the perfect structure3 questions
- Leave a review before you go to the next section!00:13
- Using tools to find your keywords04:10
- Using tools to find your keywords *BIS04:20
- Choosing the GOOD Keywords05:40
- Choosing the GOOD Keywords *BIS06:52
- Conclusion - In a nutshell02:40
- Create your own structure and send it to me for review1 question
- BONUS: Keep learning00:15
I am a Google Ads certified professional since 2016. I am certified in Search, Display, Mobile, Shopping Ads and Analytics.
In the past, I have worked with businesses in education, real-estate, travel and overall ecommerce (beauty, flowers, technology, etc.). Managed budgets went from €500 to €50,000 per month
My expertise starts with understanding my client's business and their market. Every business is unique and I provide the best tailor-made solution to reach their goal.
Since early 2020, I've decided to help business owners and marketing professionals improve their skills on Google ads to grow their business.