Create Startup Landing Page with Viral Marketing Strategies
- All you need is just a little bit of HTML but if you don't, that is not a problem
This comprehensive, step-by-step course will teach you how to build a fully-functional landing page for a startup. After completing the course, you will be prepared to start your own online business using FREE templates, FREE tools and deploy at FREE cost.
With 1 hour of videos, multiple courses downloads, "Create Startup Landing Page with Viral Marketing Strategies" will give you the skills set you need to build a successful startup.
While it's never been easier to start your own journey as an entrepreneur, many people get lost when it comes to creating a the first impression which is the landing page in the early stage of your startup. By following this course, you will build a powerful responsive website with all skills set that almost startup founders need these days.
With easy to follow, step-by-step videos, this course will give you an easy and quick way to start your adventure EFFECTIVE and SAFE in the Lean Startup perspective, including;
- Learn how to quickly create an responsive Landing Page
- Capturing email signups easily with MailChimp
- Email marketing campaigns
- Viral social media marketing strategy
- How to use Wufoo to validate your startup idea
- Everyone but this course would be ideal for those want to create startup with minimal cost
- You really should NOT miss this...
- About Me
- Introduction to good examples of Startup Landing Page
- Getting start with the free Bootstrap template
- Create Header section
- Create Services section
- Create Features section
- Create Footer section
- How to use MailChimp for email signups and marketing campaigns
- How to use Google Analytics to monitor your website's performance
- How to use OpenGraph tags and monitor sharing on social networks
- How to create a survey with email campaign to validate your startup idea
- How to easily deploy and host your landing page on Github for FREE
- Register domain name with Bluehost
- Hosting on Bluehost
Leo Trieu is full-time developer working in a Tech company and founder of Code4Startup in Melbourne, Australia. In addition to starting online businesses and teaching courses on Udemy, he has personally founded the online teaching website called Code4Startup where you can learn Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and much more by building Real-life Startup Project.
Leo loves sharing his experience in web development, project management, online marketing and video creation and spends his time working on online courses and developing web applications.