Create Watercolor Story Video Slideshow in After Effects
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LEARN the techniques which you could then build on and create your own watercolor slideshows style using Adobe After Effects .
- CREATE sketch watercolor story (Videos/Photos) slideshow using Adobe After Effects .
- GET the After Effects project file and paint elements to work along with .
- A running / trial version of Adobe After Effects ( not older than CS3 )
- It's recommended to be familiar with Adobe After Effects Layout, Keyframing and the five basic transforms
In this course you will learn how to use the extremely powerful Adobe After Effects to create a sketch watercolor story slideshow like the one in the promo video. I will walk you through the motion graphics process starting from preparing your paint elements till we reach the final details and finally exporting your project.
Join this course to have fun while creating your own Sketch Watercolor Story Slideshow!
Maggie's Online Learning School - Teaching 15 Courses on Udemy
OVER 37,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since October 2016 with many 5 Star Reviews
See what happy students are saying about this course:
"She uses a lot of elements, and explains what she's doing very well. It's easy to pick and choose the parts you want to use for your own project--so there's plenty of latitude. For instance, I'm using her watercolor effect on the right one-third of an animated slide with a typography effect that I learned from Mikey Borup's 'Animated Typography' course on the left two-thirds of the slide. So the animation flows from left to right."
- Paul Joannides, Maggie's After Effects student
"I loved the course and the result, and the instruction response"
- Lama Baayoun, Maggie's After Effects student
Through out this Adobe After Effects course, you'd be able to do the following:
Get introduced to our paint elements ( watercolor stain, brush stroke & paper texture ) that we are going to use in our sketch watercolor After Effects slideshow.
Animate your watercolor stain in order to get it ready to use in our After Effects Sketch Watercolor Slideshow.
Animate your brush stroke in order to get it ready for our After Effects Sketch Watercolor Slideshow.
Use the watercolor stain that we have animated to make your own watercolor paint splatter shape to reveal your footage ( photos / videos ) in our After Effects Sketch Watercolor Slideshow.
Create your first sketch watercolor slide in After Effects .
Add as many slides as you want quickly and easily in a very few steps without needing to go through the whole process again from scratch.
Add video slides in your sketch watercolor story slideshow in After Effects .
Create your intro and ending slides in your sketch watercolor story slideshow in After Effects .
Place your slides on canvas to start animating our slideshow in After Effects by adding 3D Camera to create the transitions between each slide.
Animate your camera to move from one slide to another in After Effects .
Add a vintage layer to your sketch watercolor story slide show in After Effects and finally export your project.
You also will learn about some interesting effects such as roughen edges, turbulent displace, cartoon in addition to using 3D Camera, and much more. You will also get the project file and paint elements to work along with.
At the end of this course:
You'll learn the techniques which you could then build on and create your own watercolor slideshows style using Adobe After Effects.
You'll get the After Effects project file and paint elements .
You'll feel comfortable with these features as well as teach you the workflow that I use to create sketch watercolor story slideshow.
***Reviews of my other After Effects and Motion Graphics courses***
1. "it is very nice. she is nice teacher. she know to give the nice teach to people who learn after effect. I use after effect before one year. but many things I do not know. her video is many things to easy to understand her teach.one thing cursor in the her video is big than usual. so we do not miss her cursor . she care her students. I think teacher like her is need to world." (After Effects : Motion Graphics Masterclass For Beginners!)
2. "She's covering basic things that I never learned when I was taking intro courses. I was too overwhelmed to learn the very helpful things she is teaching. So while I'm now at an intermediate level with AE, I'm finding this basic intro course to be very helpful. The scope is just right." (After Effects : Master Shape Layers Motion Graphics Basics)
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE COURSE?
(1.5) hours of premium video lesson
Premium support from instructor to answer any questions
Feedback on your own video projects
30-DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I am confident you will learn a lot from this course and if you are not satisfied you get a 30 day money back guarantee. I always work on updating my courses and add new lectures. Also, I care to answer all your questions as soon as possible and make sure you understand every bit of this course because I care about my students, I really want them to be successful.
This course have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly determine if it's the right one for you! Finally, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Come on in and we are going to have some fun together,
About Maggie's Online Learning School:
Over 37,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Enroll into the course and I will see you inside,
- This course is for intermediate users of Adobe After Effects
In this lecture, I will introduce you to our paint elements also I will tell you what websites where you can get each for free.
In this lecture, you'd be able to add as many slides as you want quickly and easily in a very few steps without needing to go through the whole process again from scratch.
In this lecture, you'd be able to add a vintage layer to your sketch watercolor story slide show in After Effects and finally export your project.