Knowledge Digitization & Monetization Business Model
What you'll learn
- How to Convert Your Knowledge, Expertise & Experience as a Profitable Business Model ONLINE
- How to Create & Sell Online Courses
- How to Identify Your Unique Positioning in the Market Place
- What are the Top Selling Niches & How to Identify Your Niche & Micro Niche
- Identify Your External & Internal Growth Blockers to Build Your Knowledge Based Business ONLINE
- 3 Stages of Online Knowledge Based Business Model - Digitization | Monetization | Marketing
- What Digital Assets to Build Now with Your Knowledge
- Digital Success Blueprint - 8 Pieces of Digital Puzzle
- Must Have & Optional Digital Systems & Tools
- How to Create Relevant & High Converting Marketing Content & Course using my GPS System
- Which Platform to Focus on for Your Specific Business Needs
- Low Cost Monetization Digital Strategies
- Marketing to Monetize Vs Marketing to Scale
- Creating High Converting Content Bank
- Your High Converting Course Curriculum Design Blueprint
- Must have a Laptop & Internet Connection
- Willingness to Learn New Ways of Doing Business
- Ability to Learn & Apply at the same time
- Action Taking will yield Faster RESULTS
- Dedicating Time to Complete the Course, Not Just OWN the Course by Buying & Keeping it
- Do not waste your Time & Money. if you will not finish the Course in next 5 Days
ATTENTION LEARNERS: NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY of TRAINING & COACHING INDUSTRY BEFORE....
Exclusive Opportunity to Build Your Knowledge Business NOW Using Low Investment Business Model.
Learn How to Convert Your Knowledge, Skills, Expertise into Highly Profitable Business Leveraging ONLINE Systems & Tools.
Simple & Easy Knowledge Business Model to Create & Sell Online Courses without spending a fortune even if you feel Tech-Challenged or lack Digital Skills! Right in the comfort of your home without the need to go to professional recording studios!
This will empower you to Create Your Online Knowledge Based Business ASAP in right direction without wasting time learning from different sources and still unable to connect all the dots seamlessly & getting stuck again & again!
In this Complete-in-itself Knowledge Business Course,
Learn 3 Stages of Knowledge Business to create Forever Existing Digital Products.
1. Digitization - Creating Your Online Courses
2. Monetization - Low Cost Lead Generation, Lead Engagement Strategies
3. Marketing - Must Have Digital Systems & Tools for Auto-Pilot Mode
It's Time to Shift from Offline to Online...Acquire Digital Skills NOW!
Clone Yourself by creating your Digital Assets
Learn the Must-have & Optional Digital Systems & Tools
Convert Your Knowledge into highly profitable Business with Lowest Possible Investment
NO Gimmicks, No Motivation Only SOLID Content that WORKS for your desired SUCCESS
Learn at Your Own Pace right in the Comfort of your Home
What will Your Learn?
Identification of your current growth blockers
Success blueprint in Internet Age for knowledge givers
How to Make the Digital Puzzle Work for you
The 5 Pillars that You must have for Massive Online Growth
How to shift from struggling offline to thriving online
Creating and owning Your digital assets without spending a fortune
How to build your influence using Simple Low cost Strategies
Build Your Life Legacy from Your Knowledge
Proven, Powerful Secret strategies to Monetize your knowledge business online
Who this course is for:
- School Subject Teachers who are struggling financially due to loss of Salary & want to run paid online classes/tutions
- College Professors/Lecturers who want to Convert their Expertise & Experience into Online Courses & generate additional income
- Trainers / Coaches /Consultants who want to build their Influence and get quality Leads using Online Systems & Tools
- Knowledge Givers who want to Create & Sell Online Courses, but feel Technically Challenged or Lack Digital Know-how
- Knowledge Givers who want to run their business right in the comfort of their home with no employees & no rentals
- Teachers/Trainers/Coaches/Artists/Consultants whose offline business is impacted & who don't know what it takes to shift from offline to online ways of doing business
- Non Techie Entrepreneurs like CA, Lawyers, Doctors Who want to create additional revenue stream with their Knowledge by Going Online & Growing Online
- How to make the Digital Marketing World Work for Your Business with Powerful Digital Strategies
- How to Build Your List and Generate Quality Leads from Your Online Presence 24/7/365
26 yrs. of Business Expertise in Diverse Business | IT/Non-IT across B2B, B2C, D2C Products
16 yrs. Serial Entrepreneurship
10 yrs. Corporate Executive in Multi-Nationals
Revenue USD$20M+, Zero Debt Company
Team Size: 15-200
Corporate Clients 200+
Individuals’ lives touched significantly - 50K+
Featured in CNBC TV | LiveMint | Yourstory | Enterprising Woman | CIOReview
How it Started?
At the age of 31, with two infants in my arms, I left my stable job without no other job in hand to start my first business as first-generation entrepreneur, followed by 6 other business between 2006-2017 thru which I was able to
- Provide high income job ready, global skills to hundreds of struggling job seekers from tier 2 and tier 3 cities in India
- Uplifted the lives of lower section of our society by creating opportunities
- Educated, Enabled & Empowered people to live a better-quality life via life hacks, mindset shifts & perspectives
- Mentored over 33K+ aspiring entrepreneurs (my List Size) to start/scale their business since 2017 with entrepreneurship mindset & skills.
What it took to be here today?
Year 1996-1999 | Post Graduation
I failed more than 20+ aptitude test of Corporate & 10+ direct interviews though being among so called toppers
Struggled to find right job that aligned with my talent & capabilities, while my friends were well-placed & even traveled to US, UK on Work Visa.
I felt stuck in life, I was both broke & broken at this stage of my life.
I felt so low about myself. I had disappointed my physically handicapped father who had so many expectations from me.
My mother who had been slogging since 1979 making meal boxes to earn some income so she can give us good education & better life as my father met with a road accident, hospitalized for 2 yrs. being on loss of pay and no other financial & family support (as they eloped and got married being from different caste, hence were outcast from the family)
I did not want to be a burden on my family as I was not able to get some decent income home and be a helping hand, I was turning 24…That was killing me from inside.
Everyone deserves a little sunshine and I just needed one chance to prove myself.
Luck did shine upon me & I finally got into TCS in 1999.
Received various Performance Awards in my work life
Trained 80+ IITians fresher's on how to become Productive & Performers
(I will spare you the stories of how I got the job and how I became a performer for now)
Then I started wondering? Why did I struggle to the find right job?
Was it problem with me or our education system or the hiring process?
My strength was
Observe, Absorb & Apply (Proactive & Detail Oriented)
Sense of Ownership & belonging
(Solution & Result Oriented, Mission Driven)
Abundance of Common Sense,
Apt Written & Verbal Communication
Do they count?
Life felts like a video game ...
Level 1 crossed, Level 2 opens...
Year 2003-2006 | Office politics hits...
I received thank gifts for all my contribution to growing project in the form of lowest rating while i was on maternity leave twice.
That meant no recognition, no promotion, no growth - only stagnation, stress & unhappiness...
It also meant taking out all my anger & frustration on my family members.
I confess - i did that...
It seems I was too emotionally involved with my work.
Is that also a weakness?
Without emotions, i don't feel human...
How can I contribute if I am not emotionally invested in my relationship with my employer along with my intelligence?
Crisis times are opportunity times,
so my crisis time blossomed the budding entrepreneur within me.
With a 3 &1 yrs. old in my arms,
I left my job without anything in hand, I do have a appetite for taking risks in life. (Remember -That job for which I struggled to get-in at first place)
Some decisions don't come easy - do they?
The conflict was between mind and heart...
A broken heart once again...
Transformation happens only when it hurts the most...
Don't know if I wanted to prove something to my peers or myself, the quest for most & more from life led to my entrepreneurship journey.
I will spare you the stories of how, what & why of my 7 diverse business ventures in a period of 11 years from 2006-2017
Here's the list
List of my Successful Ventures
2007 - Present | Meteonic Innovation Pvt Ltd - IT Consulting
2009 - Present | Kanika Jewels
2017 - Present | Social Ventures Solutions - Social Impact Products
List of my Failed/Closed Ventures
2008 - Talent Time (Hobby Studio) | Closed Now, No Profit/No Loss
2012- Food & Beverages | Sold at 10% profit
2013 - Luxury Gifting Boutique - Closed | No Profit/No Loss
2014 - Apparels Showroom - Hard Shut | Failed Business | Lost Quarter Millions
That's Level 3 of the video game of my life.
As you keep crossing levels to go to higher levels, does the game become simple or more difficult?
Yup - no award for guessing that right...
After all the success I got on my personal benchmark,
Yeh dil maange more - This is truth, that which is brutal too (trust me)
Desire's Fulfilled = Desire Upgraded
The next big Question I asked - What am I desiring from my life?
Call it mid-life crisis or depression zone or existential crisis,
Something still felt amiss /incomplete within. It was no longer material aspirations though.
It had something to do with my reason of existence.
I felt like a burden on the planet - simply breathing & not living!
Why am I alive? Why I exist in the first place?
Thought like those shook me deeply. I went into self-talk mode for months & couple of years.
This was level 4 and it was really going touch for me & my family.
Though for the world, I was super successful, some people even think – I have a fairy tale story, but deep inside, I felt a void which I could not express or explain or voice it out freely ( feared being judged and written off)
Some soul searching led to intersection of my Passion, Purpose & Products
1. Creation of a Technology product called GiGa (Give & Gain) giving Marketplace in 2016, shortlisted by Economic Times – Power of ideas amongst 2 lakh entries.
2. Speaking & Inspiring with my own experiential insights
A Struggling job seeker to serial entrepreneur to social entrepreneur, desiring to live a higher purpose by contributing to other's life, I turned towards teaching.
Year 2017 Onwards
This is where level 5 of the videos game begins 2017 onwards.
I opened Pandora's box of the coaching industry.
From how to convert my expertise to courses/programs to creating a personal brand as a solopreneur, discovering gaps in my skills, my own internal fears, my external growth blockers (like hurdles race),to learning the language of the digital & social media world, making tons of mistakes, leaking money bucket, no sales, no revenue...
It has been quite an adventurous journey.
So, working with over 33K+ Creators, I gathered deep insights & wisdom related to Pains of knowledge professionals and developed expertise in various solutions available for creators & knowledge professionals to go online & grow online.
Most upcoming platforms still don’t understand the customer side completely while building their products that could give them edge, customer retention & loyalty.
Does it ever get easy?
Level 6 of the game begins...story is unfolding