Create Responsive Websites: From PSD Design to Code As a Pro
What you'll learn
- Learn to create responsive, modern and professional web templates using html, css (and jqurey) from PSD
- Learn web design in Adobe Photoshop professionally using powerful tools and techniques
- Learn advanced css techniques
- Learn to create mobile navigation using advanced css and jquery
- Learn to create parallax effects and distinguish them by combining them with advanced gradient overlays
- Learn to apply transitions and creative hover effects to web page elements
- Learn to skillfully use Bootstrap 4 grid system to create advanced and easily responsive-able layouts
- Learn to use and customize Bootstrap 4 carousel to create very custom sliders
- Learn to use and customize a famous third party carousel
- Learn to use Google Maps to show the addresses inside web pages
- Learn to apply exciting animations to web page elements
- A computer with Mac or Windows operating system.
- Knowing how to work with the Computer.
- A very basic understating of HTML and CSS is recommended.
This course is a complete front end web design course to achieve a high level understanding of how the websites are created and made Interactible. This course has been created for those who want to learn both designing web PSD templates and also coding with html, css and jquery along with the use of the power of Bootstrap 4. This course is also for those who want to learn one of the mentioned skills or those who want to learn one of them but also want to have a good understanding of other skills, this course is even for those that are rather experienced in the field and want to move to the next level. This course could have been two separate courses but it has been done this way to cover a wider range of demands. It is also necessary for learner's to know this course is not recommended for the people that are absolute beginner as it is possible for them to have difficulty keep up with the course to the end.
At the end of the course, you will become a professional web graphics designer and front end developer and be able to do projects in any size.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn web design in Adobe Photoshop
- Anyone who wants to learn creating awesome and modern look web templates with html, css and bootstrap 4 from PSD
- Anyone who wants to Learn creating web templates from designing the PSD Mockup to professionally coding it with html, css (and a bit of jqurey)
- Anyone who wants to Learn How to Effectively Use Bootstrap 4 in a Real World Project
A software engineer and an official teacher of computer sciences. Taught thousands of students to date. Scope of activity include Programming with C#, Java, C++, Swift, PHP, Front End Web Development, Mobile App Development, 2D design with Adobe Photoshop, 3D design with 3ds Max and Maya. Also have some experience with Unreal Engine!