Create Reddit bots with Python: Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Using the Reddit API, Praw (Python Reddit API Wrapper), to automate reddit and create bots (Commenting, posting, PMing, upvoting etc)
- Using Reddit Bots to analyse trends on reddit (Crypto and Stocks)
- Use Advanced algorithms to help predict Stock Trends
- Using Reddit Bots for various advertisements strategies
- Using Reddit Bots for moderation and miscellaneous use
- Learning various fundamentals in python, as well as learning to read and understand code documentation
- Learning to host Bots 24/7 on Heroku
- A general guide to reddit for new users
- For each section, there will be practical projects, which you can use yourself
- Learn Python skills like Web scraping and Graphing
Join the most comprehensive Reddit Bot Python course on Udemy and learn how to build amazing real-world use Reddit Bots!
This is the only pure Reddit Bot Course on Udemy and will guide you through various interesting and practical projects with a code-along structure course style. Along the way, you will learn how to build your own Reddit Bots and utilise them in real world situations.
After completing this course you will be able to:
Gain Karma on Reddit quickly and easily
Market and Advertise effectively using Reddit & bots
Apply state of the art Natural Language Processing Algorithms to Trading Algorithms
Using NLTK with Python to perform sentiment analysis
Scrape Reddit to track trends (the next GME or DOGE!).
Make money through algorithmic trading, advertisement and freelancing
Use your skills to create your own fun Reddit bots
Moderate subreddits using Bots and Automation
Why should you choose this course?
You will learn valuable new skills in programming, finance and marketing and gain access to various practical projects
Here's what's included in the course:
Karma Creator Reddit Bot
Reddit Marketing Bot
Stocks Trend Tracking Reddit Bot
Crypto Price Tracking Bot
Keyword Analysis Reddit Bot
Reddit Moderation Bots
Web-scraping Reddit Fact Bot
And much more...
This course is for you if:
You use Reddit and want to automate your experience
You're interested in cutting edge technology and applying it to financial markets
You would like to find a new lucrative avenue for marketing and advertisement
You enjoy using Python and want to pursue new exciting projects
If you have any questions, problems, queries or suggestion, feel free to message me!
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Anyone with an interest in trading
- Social Media Marketers/Anyone advertising a product
- Anyone with an interest in Reddit
John Hadden has lots of experience with the Reddit API Praw and has created many reddit bots for clients. He has been programming with languages like Python, C++ and C# and first and foremost, loves to code.
He will make sure to keep the quality of his courses and continuously improve them. Enrolling in courses and honest course reviews help achieve this objective!