- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to make Progressive House in Logic Pro X that sounds great.
- You will learn how to lay out ideas quickly from your head to your DAW.
- You will learn how to overcome Writers Block and produce and finish full songs from just an idea.
- You will learn how to get your track to the next level when you're stuck while producing music.
- You will learn Mixing and Mastering techniques that other big producers uses to get your sound quality in par with others.
- You will learn how to Arrange music fast so you can proceed with the track and make it done.
- Including 6 Logic Pro Templates & 8 Sample Packs FOR FREE!
- You will need to own a Mac computer or a computer with macOS.
- You will need Headphones with good bass or monitors with a subwoofer so you can hear the bass.
- You will need to own a copy of Logic Pro X (or the free demo from Apple). Other DAWs might work as well.
- You have to be wanting to make good electronic music.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make music in the style of Axwell & Ingrosso? Do you want to create Progressive House music in Logic Pro X? Then this course is for you!
Logic Pro X Template is included for FREE! We also included FREE Sample Packs as a Bonus!
These Sample Packs are included:
4 Project Ideas for Logic Pro X
1 Full BONUS Deep House Project
1 Original Logic Pro X Project File (The one that you will learn creating in this course)
Snare Rolls Pack 1 - 70 Snare Rolls Samples - Complete Snare Rolls to use in your next project.
Up & Downlifters 1 - 50 FX Samples for great transitions between different parts in your song.
Kick Toolbox 1 - 100 Professional Kick Drum Samples in different pitch.
Reversed Reverbs - 120 Reversed Reverb Effects to use to introduce parts in your arrangement.
One Shot EDM Samples - 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
One Shot Deep House Samples - 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
Clap & Snare Toolbox + MIDI Groovy Tools.
We will go over different producing techniques and subjects such as how to create an idea and getting to the creative mindset when producing music - something that can be really hard to fight when you are stuck in writers block or are simply out of any ideas. Arrangement, mixing and mastering are subjects that we are going to go through from scratch.
Learn everything from how to get an initial idea to Mixing & Mastering your track.
This course is going over everything from the start to finish. You will learn how to make music from an initial idea and how to take it from a 8-bar loop to a full completely finished track that is ready to go for being played in a club or on the radio. Instead of trying out different YouTube videos with different quick tips this course will give you a complete guide on how to make a Electronic Music track from start to finish.
I have produced Progressive House for 10+ Years and want to share my knowledge with you.
Since 2017 this course had over 4000 students. I like sharing my knowledge for music production with you instead of holding it for myself. I have been producing music since over 10+ yeas ago and have worked with both big and small music producers and artists here in Stockholm, Sweden.
Get support and Feedback of your own productions.
When joining this course you can ask your own production questions and I will be there to answer you . You can also get feedback on your own tracks and productions, just let me know when you're in the classroom of this course.
This course includes Logic Pro X Project File for instant download.
This course includes over 5hrs of video lectures and the main Logic Pro X project file for use on your Mac.
This course includes:
13 Videos & over 5h of content – All accessible at anytime at any device.
Sample pack where all of the necessary samples are stored.
Logic Pro X Project File (requires Logic Pro X 10.3 or later)
That's it guys! See you in the course!
- This course is for Music Producers who easily gets in writers block and want to create electronic music fast.
- This course is for anyone who wants to make high quality EDM music in Logic Pro X.
- This course is for anyone who is starting out with Music Production and wants to get better at it.
- This course is NOT for people who are not serious about Music Production.
In the next Lecture I will show you how to open the included Project File for Logic Pro X. It's also included as a download in this lecture (see resources).
This Project File is uploaded as a .zip file and in that file you will see a .lpx file which can be opened in Logic Pro X.
The project itself includes both the original tracks with the plugins and every setting but it also includes audio stems of each track. To see the original tracks you will need to press the H letter in the Tracks view (See included screenshot).
If you have any questions regarding this Project file or the course overall please let me know in the questions section on Udemy.