Create Progress Bar for Videos
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Progress Bar for Videos
- Learn basic photo editing
- Learn video editing with keyframes
- Must have access to photo editor
- Must have access to video editor
- Music have access to video camera
This course demonstrates how to create a progress bar for videos that advance in real time. The purpose of a progress bar is to give your viewers a visual reference as your video progresses from start to finish. Progress bars are useful when presenting your content in chapters or sections to help viewers follow along.
- Students curious about improving videos
- YouTubers looking to enhance vidoes
- Amateur videographers looking to improve skills
In this introduction, I provide a short overview of the course content, so that you are well prepared to create a successful progress bar..
In this lecture, I cover how to design a progress bar when using a photo editor. I address ways to format you document, set up layers, use adjustment tools, and prepare designs for final export.