Create Professional BPMN Process Models with Microsoft Visio
What you'll learn
- Learn Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 from a world-leading expert.
- Learn the fundamental differences between each of the style elements.
- Learn how to model like the professionals do by watching me create LIVE BPMN 2.0 compliance process models.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Visio Professional and the essential functions needed to create professional BPMN 2.0 models.
- Learn the three most common process analysis techniques used by industry professionals.
- Learn how to build a Process Architecture.
- You do not need experience in BPMN. I will teach you everything about BPMN 2.0 from scratch. This includes learning the basics such as understanding the style elements, how to model to a process architecture and how to link elements in an end-to-end process model.
- Ideally, you should have a strong desire to learn process modeling and how to apply it in real life in your own working enviroment.
- A committment to understand all the process modeling and BPMN 2.0 skills presented in this course in order to boost your own career.
- A dedicated approach to demonstrate the value you've obtained from this course to the people you work with.
- You may choose to download and install your own copy of Microsoft Visio Professional but it is not necessary to complete this course or learn how to model. I will show you LIVE demonstrations for you to follow.
- A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
- NOTE: Do not enrol in this course if you have already completed The Complete Business Process Management Master Class. This course contains a similar curriculum.
Hi there! My name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a long time Business Process Management expert.
Are you an aspiring Process Modeler or Process Architect or Management Consultant who has been struggling with the basics of process modelling and want to quickly take your skills to the next level?
In this course I show you how to build, create and publish your very own BPMN 2.0 complaint models exactly like the professionals do.
As THE best-selling author in Business Process Management, I’ve created and published many process models for some of the world’s top performing organizations. By working with these companies, not only did I learn first-hand how to model using BPMN but I quickly found I started to teach others too. This course is the direct result of many years of experience in modelling using Business Process Model and Notation 2.0 (BPMN) and Microsoft Visio Professional.
In this course I will show you:
How to build a Process Architecture.
How to create a canvass and setup up your canvass so you're ready to model.
How to use the important features in Microsoft Visio Professional.
How to create professional process models in Business Process Model and Notation 1.2 and 2.0 (BPMN) using Microsoft Visio Professional.
How to analyze process models for efficiency using the three most common methods used by the professionals.
And we're going to learn this together, step-by-step with LIVE demonstrations.
Not only will this course teach you about modelling BPMN 2.0, but it has been designed to make you a more effective employee. This Master Class covers critical aspects of process modelling that will help you add immediate value to almost any business analysis or process improvement activity you'll work on. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format, and includes course notes so you can continue your education offline.
This is a practical course with real life skills. I'm even going to show you LIVE exactly how to create a model from scratch and how to present it in a way that would impress your work colleagues and stakeholders.
But why should you take THIS process modelling course?
This course has been designed to be for students at ALL levels. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or advanced.
Other courses may not teach you the full end-to-end of process modelling in a professional way using a world-class tool. Therefore you may miss out on important key concepts and essential skills that should provide you a solid foundation for your Process Analyst or BPM career. This course covers it all.
But why the difference? I spent many years writing my best-selling book and I’ve taken all that material and put it into an online course to make it more accessible and relatable for students at all levels.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Have completed my other course The Complete Business Process Management Master Class? If so, then do not enrol in this course! The Complete Business Process Management Master Class contains similar content to this course (but is MUCH longer in duration) and you therefore do not need to repeat the curriculum.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to boost their career and CV with an important business skill.
- Students who want to add more value as an employee to their workplace.
- Students who want a fast-tracked method of create professional BPMN models in a concise single course.
- Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Process Modellers.
- Process Architects.
- University Students.
For over 20 years my career has largely been invested in management consulting where I have worked with C-suite Executives and have led large-scale IT strategy, enterprise architecture and cyber security projects for global commercial and government clients across industries such as banking, defense, mining, utilities and retail.
I have also designed and executed numerous digital strategies, cloud migration reviews, cyber security roadmaps, enterprise architecture, business optimization, infrastructure and service delivery strategies that improved organization processes and created competitive advantage.
My book "The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Management" is an Amazon dot com best-seller and has sold more than 25,000 copies world wide.
Want to learn more? For instant downloads visit my site.
Zachman Architecture Framework
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Professional SCRUM Master