Create a Physical Product from Scratch and Sell it on Amazon
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating a physical product
- Doing market research for your idea
- Digital and physical prototyping
- Working with manufacturers and freelancers
- Testing prototypes and getting feedback
- Acquiring funding for mass production
- Launching a crowdfunding campaign
- Running Kickstarter, Indiegogo campaigns
- Creating a web store to sell your product
- Selling your product on Amazon
- Passion to create a physical product
There was no one-stop guide covering all the steps of product creation in modern times... until now!
I created this course to help you bring your product idea to life in 5 steps. Each step is a section in this course.
STEP 1: Research, Hand Drawing, and Non-functional Amateur Prototype
STEP 2: Professional 2D and 3D Designs
STEP 3: Contacting Manufacturers and Making a Functional Professional Prototype
STEP 4: Acquiring funding on crowdfunding sites (Kickstarter, Indiegogo) for mass production
STEP 5: Mass production and selling your product on Amazon
We go through each topic in detail.
I won’t bother you with the regulations, dictionary descriptions, or formal instructions. I will only share my practical, first-hand knowledge with you!
The best part of this process is... You don't have to learn how to use any 2D/3D design applications! You also don't need a 3D printer or anything at that scale.
I created 3 products in the last 12 months. They were all successfully launched, and they are being sold now. I had to figure out a lot of things on the way by myself so you won't have to!
If you can’t create a product and launch it successfully within 3 months after completing this course, I will give you a full refund. Just message me, and I will issue a refund. No questions asked!
I assure you, my friend, this course works!
Get ready for a fun and knowledge-packed course
I will see you in the first section!
- Everyone who has a product idea but doesn't know where to start
- You want to invent a product and open your own startup company
- You have the design or prototype of your product but don't know any manufacturers
- You need investment to go to mass production
- You need help with worldwide logistics
- You want to raise capital on Kickstarter or Indiegogo
- You want to have trademark rights of your product
- You want to be an entrepreneur
- You want to sell your product on Amazon
- You want to open your own web store
This is the hands-down the most important step in the process of creating and selling your product
If you don’t do the research right, no matter how good you do in the next steps, your product will either won’t make it to the market or it will fail after the lunch
In this lecture, we talk about how to do a market research for your product idea
In this lecture, we put the product idea in your mind on a paper
We talk about how to create a hand drawing of your idea
In this lecture, we talk about taking our business relationship with one of the manufacturer to the next level
We ask them to make a functional and professional prototype
In order to start mass production of your product, you will need funding
In this lecture, we talk about what the crowdfunding is and how to use to acquire funding for the product