Create POS System - Inventory & sales with PHP 7 & adminLTE
What you'll learn
- You will learn to create a designed web application using PHP 7 programming language with AdminLTE template.
- You will learn to create several resources that allow to offer useful characteristics for any company that wants to create a point of sale.
- You will learn how to create inventory manager, sales management with different payment methods, invoice printing, sales reports, best customers report, sellers and products.
- You will learn to combine multiple tools and plugins with adminLTE template like: graphs, tables and statistics working with object oriented programming and Model-view-controller pattern.
Would you like to learn how to create a POS System and sell it to companies that wants to manage their inventory and billing?
In this course you will learn how to create a POS(Point of Sale) system from scratch using the programming language PHP in its version 7, combining several resources that will allow you to offer useful characteristics for any company that needs to open a store or manage their sales and stock.
This is a practical course where I will lead you step by step in the learning process of creating complex systems with PHP under the Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern, when you finish it, you could sell it to your clients or it could be used as a basis to develop other complex system.
Sales management with different payment methods
Invoice PDF printing
Sales report in Excel
Best customers report
Best-selling products report
Best seller report
Stock product control
Date range report
Adapted to all devices (Responsive design)
Libraries you will learn how to use:
AdminLTE template: Great open source template for responsive software creation.
jQuery DataTable: Used for dynamic tables creation.
MorrisJS: Used for dynamic graphics and statistics.
ChartJS:Used for dynamic graphics and charts.
Date Range Picker: Used for selecting date ranges.
Input Mask: Helps the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format
TCPDF: PHP extension for PDF format printing.
And more: jQuery Number, iCheck, SweetAlert2, Fast Click, Ionicons, among others.
¿HOW’S THE COURSE?
The course is divided in several sections. In the first section we will talk about the tools we are going to use for creating the POS system.
¿HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
It is up to you. I guess that you would take less than three weeks to complete it, but it depends on your availability and workflow.
¿WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
Download the material where you can find the resources for the first lesson in each section.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for freelancers or entrepreneurs that want to create complex systems with PHP and MySQL and sell them to clients or companies in a business/professional level.
Mi nombre es Juan Fernando Urrego, soy profesional en Diseño Visual, programador y especialista en Administración de la Informática Educativa. Dedicado tiempo completo a la docencia en Desarrollo Web y Diseño Interactivo. Fundador del portal de cursos Tutoriales a tu Alcance. Soy un convencido de que la internet es la oportunidad del conocimiento, la educación y los empleos del futuro.
I have been teaching English and Spanish in my spare time for the last 5 years as a private teacher with excellent results, applying a different techniques with my students.
I discovered by teaching English that I had a passion for helping others to achieve what I already did. This passion brought me to Udemy where I discovered a world of opportunities to learn and teach.