Create a PHP Login and Registration System From Scratch 2020
What you'll learn
- Create a full user login, logout and registration system.
- Code a secure login system from scratch
- Create members-only pages on your website.
- Use GitHub for storing your projects.
- Properly use PDO.
- Understand and write OOP PHP.
- Write and understand JSON objects.
- Keep users logged in
- Learn PHP and Ajax Workflow
- You should be comfortable with HTML, CSS and JS, but it's not technically required.
- You should know some PHP and MySQL, but it's not a requirement.
This is a fast paces course, but you'll a lot of advanced concepts that a typical "build a login system" course won't teach you.
You'll learn MORE than just how to make a login system. This course includes topics on:
- Create a login and user registration system from scratch using PHP and MySQL
- All the code is on GitHub for you to view at any time (the real code and it's history).
- Downloadable code after each lesson.
- Lessons on security and password protection.
- How to create members-only pages.
- How to create Classes from basic functions.
- Secure database connections using PDO instead of MySQLi (PDO is the OOP way, and is considered "better").
- What to build next on your own.
You'll learn how to code a full login system, with registration, logout and member-only access pages.
Almost every website on the planet has a login system. It's about time yours does too. The best part about creating your own login system (and taking this course) is the skill you'll gain: you'll be able to put a login system into EVERY website you design in your future. It's very easy once you learn how to do it -- and that's why you're here: to learn how to code your own login system from scratch.
I look forward to seeing you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create a website login/logout/registration system
- Developers who are familiar with basic HTML and CSS
He is a professional web developer who's been developing websites and working with startups since 1999. He also has a broad set of skills in software, web development, and information technology.
Teaching over 250,000 students on Udemy alone, he's helped tens of thousands of people learn web development. From zero to hero and novice to ninja, he's considered a top teacher by thousands. With so much experience, why not give his experience and knowledge to others so they can fulfill their dreams?
The passion to learn and to share his knowledge by teaching and helping others is something that drives him. It's a passion he's had since he was born. Kalob's ability to turn complex programming concepts into easy-to-understands bits of knowledge has been called his "superpower".
Throughout the years, Kalob has built hundreds, if not thousands, of websites, and has created multiple companies from his ideas and software. He also provides one-on-one coaching and startup consulting to new organizations.
Teaching isn't an option in Kalob's life, but a moral obligation to pass on knowledge to others.