Create NFTs, Tokens and DAOs - Smart Contracts Masterclass
What you'll learn
- What is a Smart Contract?
- What are the ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155 token standards, how do they work and what are their main use cases?
- What blockchains are compatible with Smart Contracts?
- How and where are these Smart Contracts used?
- Deploy ERC20 Smart Contracts
- Deploy NFT Smart Contracts - ERC721
- Deploy an ERC1155
- Creating an NFT collection with generative art and IPFS
- Connecting the Smart Contract to Opensea
- What is a DAO - Decentralized Autonomous Organization
- Create a DAO – Hands-on
- Types of DAOs, Legal Recognition and Security
- Basic IT knowledge
- Basic Blockchain and Crypto knowledge
- Basic NFT knowledge
* This course has Professional Captions ** Updated January 2022 *
NFTs, tokens/cryptocurrencies and DAOs will dominate the technology landscape in 2022 and the coming years. Have you ever thought you could actually be a creator of all these amazing projects all by yourself?!
This masterclass will offer you all the tools, knowledge and steps in order to:
create individual NFTs as well as NFT collections (for example, a 10 000 NFT collection), how to make your NFTs "automagically" show up on OpenSea;
create tokens / cryptocurrencies (ERC20 tokens);
understand what a DAO is and how to create your own DAO
**with NO coding experience needed!**
Smart Contracts are at the core of creating thousands of important projects.
In this masterclass, you will learn all the essentials about Smart Contracts, have the necessary hands-on tutorials that will allow you to create and deploy Smart Contracts without previous coding knowledge, all in a fun and relaxed manner. It's a course designed for Complete Beginners and Intermediate market participants.
I've decided to create this Smart Contracts Masterclass after the huge success of my 3 other Best-Selling and Highest-Rated courses - "The Complete NFT Course", "NFT Investing Masterclass", & the first-ever "Metaverse Masterclass", to bring you all you need to know about the potential next big technologies!
This 4-hours Masterclass covers:
What is a Smart Contract?
What are the ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155 token standards, how do they work, and their main use cases?
What blockchains are compatible with Smart Contracts?
How and where are these Smart Contracts used?
Deploy a simple Smart Contract
Deploy ERC20 Smart Contracts
Deploy NFT Smart Contracts - ERC721
Deploy an ERC1155
Creating an NFT collection with generative art and IPFS
Traits, properties and metadata
Connecting the Smart Contract to Opensea
Pre-reveal and reveal on Opensea
What is a DAO - Decentralized Autonomous Organization
Types of DAOs, Legal Recognition and Security
Create a DAO – Hands-on
With this masterclass, you will have a good understanding of what Smart Contracts are, how to create them, important tools to facilitate the deployment of smart contracts, the differences between ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155, how to develop and deploy them to the Ethereum blockchain, how to create an NFT collection, how to generate NFTs, how to use IPFS and Pinata, how to correctly generate the NFT metadata, what is and how to create a DAO, and much more
Go grab a cup of coffee and join me in this adventure that will help you power up your NFT/Crypto journey!
Who this course is for:
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Project creators and developers
- Crypto and NFT Project Managers
- Anyone who wants to build smart contracts
- Anyone who wants to create a token, NFTs or a DAO
- Entrepreneurs looking to leverage crypto and NFTs
- Anyone looking to create an NFT project
Hello my fellow students!
I'm here to turn you into a BLOCKCHAIN EXPERT!
• I'm a Best Seller author with 2 blockchain books
• I'm working as a Senior Blockchain Project Manager for a large financial institution
• 7 years experience with blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• 4 years experience teaching about Blockchain and Fintech including in universities
• Experienced in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and Cloud technologies
• Executive Certificate in Applications of Blockchain in Financial Technology by The University of Hong Kong
• Certified Blockchain Developer, Certified Blockchain Architect, Certified Corda Developer, Certified AWS Architect, Certified AWS Developer, Certified SysOps Admin and Scrum Master