Build modern responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3
What you'll learn
- Create a modern responsive website
- Host the website in a real server in the WWW
- Learn the basic and intermediate web design skills
- Identify differences between old bootstrap and new bootstrap web design
- Be able to Practise the lessons and try on your own the techniques of web design
- Be able to work with basic computer functionalities
This course will enable you to make a responsive website completely.
Throughout this course you will learn about,
AND 8+ HOURS OF CONTENT
Learning these language will help you to achieve a higher milestone in life, and I will make you able to create any website.
Web designing is not rocket science.. Therefore you will fall in love with the subject very soon.
Let's get started learning now !
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web design and development students who wants to create a modern responsive website.
- Anyone who wants to create a modern responsive website as quickly as possible.
- Web designers who wants to refresh their knowledge on beginner and intermediate skills of web design.
Bihan Mahadewa is the youngest instructor on Udemy and a serial entrepreneur. He is known to have created the "2 Hour Online Course" series on Udemy, which was wide-approved by 100s of thousands of students.
Bihan started to learn coding at the age of 10 and became the youngest person in South Asia to hold a bachelors degree at the age of 16. He gained his master's degree in CS at 19, and a keynote-speaker at multiple Fortune 500 events.
With over 4+ years of experience in teaching computer programming online & in-person classrooms in bootcamp format, Bihan has the skills to teach you about computer programming and anything software related.
"End of the day, the only thing that matters is how skilled you are!" is a quote Bihan lives by. He believes skill comes from practice.
Enroll in Bihan's courses and become a skilled individual so that you can succeed and have a great career in tech, anywhere all-around the world.