Create iPhone Apps from Scratch with iOS7 – Starter Course
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4+) or Mavericks (10.9+)
- iMac, Mac Mini, Macbook, or Mac Pro (2009+)
- Xcode 5
- PC Users - MacinCloud.com
In this course you'll learn how to create a fully functional iPhone app.
No programming experience required!
Throughout this starter course you will learn important Objective C programming topics. Using Xcode 5 you can begin turning your ideas into real world iPhone apps.
Mobile apps are the future of computing and if you want to sell apps you will need to learn how to get started.
If you enjoy this course, my full iOS7 course is available to teach you everything.
Sign and you can make your first iPhone app today!
- Web Designers
- Idea People
- Web Developers
- Setting up Your Mac06:42
- Setting Up Mac in Cloud (PC Users)17:41
- How to Program iPhone Apps07:43
- Your First iPhone App24:24
- Troubleshooting Bugs07:43
- Lecture - Variables and Types10:21
- Xcode - Variables and Types09:23
- Lecture - Decision Making07:36
- Xcode - Decision Making18:54
- Lecture - Functions07:40
- Xcode - Functions08:16
- Lecture - Advanced Functions05:22
- Xcode - Advanced Functions11:21
- Lecture - Global Variables14:49
- Lecture - Numbers11:01
- Xcode - Numbers20:19
- Lecture - Loops09:52
- Xcode - Loops13:31
- Check out http://iPhoneDev.tv for more advanced courses and topics.00:19
- Thank You!2 pages
Howdy, I’m Paul! I have a master's degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology and I used to work for Apple.
After working at Apple, I decided that I wanted more freedom. I started my own app company and followed the money (you can too!). Instead of reporting to a boss – I set my own hours and enjoy my work.
I’m passionate about teaching around the world – most recently I taught high school kids in Athens, Greece how to make iPhone games (technology skills have their perks!). People all over the world use my courses to jump-start their careers into iPhone apps.
You wouldn’t believe the opportunities, freedom, and jobs that iOS development opens to you. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking my iPhone app courses.
I believe my courses provide the most complete and comprehensive background for any beginner or experienced developer. If you don’t agree I will happily refund your money.
Sign up for the Swift and iOS 8 Apps in 31 Days course and join me on an amazing adventure to the App Store.