Create Interactive Portfolio Grid using CSS and HTML
- A Basic Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Computer With Internet
- Desire to learn Advanced CSS and HTML
- Any Web Browser like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
You will be more creative in work after finishing course and you will learn how to create Modern and Interactive widgets for website and WordPress.
People who are just beginners in CSS and HTML or Experienced wants to be more creative in building widgets for modern websites can enroll this course.
- CSS Beginners
- Anyone Who Wants to Start Front End Developer Career
- Anyone Who Wants to Update In CSS
- Anyone who wants to Create Interactive Widgets
- Anyone Interested In Learning CSS Should Take This Course
- Students / Web Developers / Web Designers
- 1. Introduction and Set Up03:31
- 2. Create HTML Markup for Portfolio Grid06:56
- 3. Adding Images to Grid02:59
- 4. Styling Grid Layout Using CSS06:30
- 5. Styling Detail Section Using CSS09:34
- 6. Styling Arrow of the Detail Section10:03
- 7. Adding Click Effect Using Only CSS11:06
My name is Ravikumar R and I'm a Front End Web Developer working for more than 7 years and I love everything that has to do with Web Design & Development.
I have worked with top MNC's and worked on hundreds of web projects for so many global clients which are absolutely unique in design and concept and I like coding and learning new in web every day.
Teaching and spreading knowledge to someone that i have gained is a great thing in this world, so its my pleasure to teach you the best of my web development skills.