Create Interactive Dashboards in Python by Plotly Dash
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create plotly charts in dash e.g. line, bar, pie, donut, bubble and scattermapbox map charts, data tables and others.
- Use of indicators in dash.
- Connect multiple inputs with multiple outputs in dash app or dashboard.
- Create responsive dashboard layout with css.
- Get numeric values on cards and change dynamically with input components.
- Create dynamic map charts.
- Create data frames for plotly charts in dash using pandas.
- Working with real time data in dash
- Customs KPIs in dash
- Create interactive dash apps in CSS flexbox
- Use of font awesome in dash
- Html table in dash
- Deploy dash app
- Basic knowledge of python, pandas and CSS.
In this course, you will learn how to create interactive web based dashboards in python using the plotly data visualizations library and dash library. Now it is easy to create data analytics web dashboards using dash library. We can create dashboards like business intelligence and we can upload these dashboards on live servers. Dash apps or dashboards are easily viewable on all devices as well as on mobile devices. I have used many useful dash input and output components to create interactive dashboards. Input components help us to get specific data from the dataset. Using chained callback, we can create dependent input components.
You will learn in this course the use of following dash input components.
Drop down list (Dependent drop down list)
You will learn in this course many chart types.
Scatter map box map chart
Dash data table
Html table in dash
You will learn in this course how to create an interactive layout for the dashboard using CSS style sheets. We can create attractive web dashboards using a dash library with CSS properties. We can create columns and rows in dash app or dashboard as well as in html page and design the dashboard layout as android app. After watching video lessons, you will be able to create your own dashboards using dash library.
Note:- I have created extra 38 python dashboards in plotly dash and added in section four as for assignments. You can download these dashboards and re-create these yourselves. This will help you to get deep knowledge about the plotly data visualizations library and dash library.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create interactive web based data visualizations dashboards.
I am passionate about learning Dash. Dash is a python framework that creates beautiful web based data visualization dashboards. We can deploy dash apps on servers and then share them through links. Dash apps are mobile friendly and can be viewed on mobile devices as well as all other devices.