create stunning Photoshop compositions in minutes
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- you will learn advanced techniques used by pros in photoshop
- You will understand all photoshop basics "Good For Beginners"
- You will know how to work with layers, masks, smart objects & more.
- You will go beyond intermediate photoshop level. "Even the Beginner"
- this course covers all levels from beginner to advanced, you only need photoshop
- You only need a photoshop "Any Version" CS4, CS5, CS6, CC
- no experience is required
this is a great course for beginners and intermediate photoshop users
the course is divided into different sections each and depending on how comfortable you are with Photoshop shop,
- the first section will mostly be about introduction to Photoshop workspace, how layers and different tools work.
- the next section will look at creating a composition with what we learnt in the beginner section
- after that it will be a progress to more and more advanced compositions
- over 30+ PHOTOSHOP LESSONS " and more to come in updates "
- No Prior Photoshop knowledge needed "Guaranteed"
- Full lifetime access to the complete course
- All future & additional lectures will always be free of charge
- No illustrator, plugins or other software is needed "You only need Photoshop"
Do you feel that photoshop is hard or STRUGGLING WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP?
- AND MASSIVELY WANT TO IMPROVE?
- AND DO IT EASILY AND INSTANTLY?
- AND WITH NO PRIOR PHOTOSHOP KNOWLEDGE?
- AND WITH MY WORKING FILES?
--------------------------- " Then this course is for you " -------------------------------
- anyone who wants to learn or advance in photoshop image manipulation
in this lesson we take a brief introduction to photoshop and tryout the different workspaces and panels available in photoshop
following the introduction, in the lesson we look at a more detail view of the different panels in photoshop and how to access them
for this lesson lets look at the most important and most used panel in photoshop the layers panel, here is where we shall organize layers when creating our compositions