Create HTML5 and simple image banners using Adobe Animate CC
What you'll learn
- Effectively create any type of banners using Adobe Animate CC
- Leveraging timeline for creating additional banner sizes in one project
- Undestanding different types of animations used in HTML5 banner production
- Exporting any type of banners for publishing online including HTML5 banners
- Optimising file size of your final creative and tweaking the index file
- Access to Adobe Animate CC software
- Basic undestanding of Adobe Animate CC software
- Designing skills and creative thinking
You may remember the time when Flash was the standard for animated banners online. Well this time has passed and now after industry moved from Flash to HTML5 Adobe has finally accepted the shift in technology and has adjusted its product accordingly. This is good news for both former flash developers and industry newcomers.
In this course I will guide you through a complete banner creation process and briefly explain my workflow I have developed over the years since using this software. I'll share some of my advanced techniques on how to boost your productivity by leveraging timeline when creating multiple size banners sets.
During the process we will create a simple banner which can be used as an image banner online and can be adjusted for multiple sizes. After that we will add animation to the assets in that banner in order to create a fully functional HTML5 banner ready for publishing for any ad network.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to take their first steps into banner design
- Online marketing managers who don't want to wait for designers
- Small business owners with a limited online marketing budget
I am familiar with this software since my teenage years. I remember my classmate friend playing around with it to create short cartoons. At that time I fell in love with the software called Macromedia Flash MX 2004. From that time I remember me constantly coming back to this software in order to create some animations for various purposes. But at that time I did not realize that it could become my Nr. 1 stream of income some day.
In 2014 I started my own graphic design company and since then I began using Adobe Flash and now Adobe Animate pretty much all day every day for creating static and animated banners for my clients.
I'm married to a wonderful woman and soon will be father of two enjoying the benefits of countryside of Latvia combined with the possibilities driven by technologies - working remotely as a freelance graphic designer full time.