How to create hot SEO-friendly content - tips for bloggers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify their target audience, topics and key words according to their web content
- Understand how to use online tools to create attractive, SEO-friendly headlines
- Know how to use SEO strategies and skills to apply to their web content/blog writing for improved rankings
- Understand how to structure an article or story piece for better results online
- Know how to create and optimize images/graphics for search engines
- Understand how to reuse or update older content
- A computer/laptop/mobile devices with internet connection
- Familiarity with/to read English and the use of computers, software, apps etc.
This course will teach you how to:
Identify your target audience, topics and keywords
Use online tools to create attractive, SEO-friendly headlines
Use SEO strategies and skills to apply to your web content and blog writing
Use SEO tools to do research/data analysis
Structure an article or story piece
Create and use images enhancing your content and relevant online platforms
Optimize every image for search engines
Reuse or update older content for efficiency and relevancy
- Beginner web content writers, bloggers, copywriters
- Beginners to be introduced to aspects of Search Engine Optimization
- Beginner digital,online, content marketing
Personal welcome: In the first video I will introduce students to the course, to myself, and explain what they will be able to do by the end of the course (start writing SEO-friendly content). Your turn! Complete the attached PDF of my SEO-friendly content writing checklist you find here to see what you can already do. Look at it again after this course to see the progress you've made taking this course.
I give a brief overview of the main chapters of this course and why they matter so you get a better idea of how this course is structured. Please follow these steps as you might miss some information. I refer to what has been learned in every chapter or lecture. Each lecture is kept short so you can take breaks in between. After each lecture try to apply the skills you've learned by testing them online by yourself.
I will walk you through several ways of finding the ideal headline for your web content and which online tools to use and how.
I go through all the chapters of this course and what has been covered. I refer to my own work so you can see more examples and to inspire you with your online writing. Now it's your turn again! Go back to the checklist and see how many boxes you can tick now that you've completed the course. Compare it to the checklist you completed at the beginning of this course and see what you feel you can do now. Download the course completion certificate once you've completed this course and send it to me with feedback about your experience. I will then date and sign it for you and return it to you for your records.