Create Gourmet Vegetarian Salads with Super Food Ingredients
- No previous experience or special equipment required.
- You will need a kitchen with basic cooking equipment.
On this course you will learn how to make three nutritious and delicious gourmet salads. Two of the recipes are vegan and the third is vegetarian but easily adapted. All are wheat and gluten free, and contain healthy ingredients, rich in essential vitamins. You will learn more about nutrition and how certain foods can benefit you.
The course is taught in a visually exciting, engaging way, with multi-angle footage, including close-ups to get you right in the thick of the action.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to create gourmet salads, packed with super food ingredients, which will give your body what it needs for a healthier and happier you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone keen to learn more about healthy, delicious food.
- All levels are welcome!
- Suitable for beginners due to clear, easy-to-follow steps at every stage.
- Suitable for experienced students due to clever course breakdown which allows you to skip pre-skills.
- Ideal for vegetarian and vegans.
Brought up in a restaurant, Victoria learned to cook from the best, watching her dad and other great chefs from a young age. Her passion for food is highly infectious and after 8 years of vegetarian cooking, she has now transitioned to vegan and is dedicated to spreading the joy of good food through her inventive meat free recipes. Victoria's Creative Kitchen has been featured by a number of top Vegan/Vegetarian publications including Vegetarian Times, Vegan Lifestyle Magazine, Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine and The Vegan Society.