How to Create Good Voicemail Greetings
- You should be able to use a phone.
- You should know how to access and change your voicemail greeting.
Creating a good voicemail greeting can be a tricky venture! Good thing I am here to walk you through the basics of a good voicemail message.
In this class, you will learn:
- Best practices - what to do and what not to do.
- Learn the basics of creating an excellent voicemail message.
- Keep your listeners interested.
- Add value and make your listeners feel welcome.
- Get the information you want from your listeners.
- Give your listeners information on what info not to leave.
- Weed out listeners that are not interested.
All the information provided in this class is based off of three years of phone experience - learning what works and what not works. In those three years, I also listened to hundreds of different messages. Some, I would give an F, some an A+.
I hope you enjoy this class. Leave me feedback on any improvements I can make!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who leaves a voicemail greeting.
- This course is for anyone in sales, management, or any other profession that requires customers to leave specific messages in voicemail.
- This course is for anyone who wants to spice up their boring voicemail greeting.
Thank you for visiting my profile!
As a sales enthusiast, I always try to provide customers with the options that benefit them the most.
i also spent quite a bit of time building very elaborate charts to keep charge of my sales.
I am very interest in teaching you how to build elaborate charts. If you want to learn any aspect of creating a Google Sheets spreadsheet, let me know! I'll create a new video series for you!