Create Game UI in 3 different styles
What you'll learn
- Create game screens, buttons, loading bars and different elements of the user interface.
- Create an amazing game graphics, that can sell on online marketplaces.
- Learn the fundamentals of creating beautiful game art
- Create your own Game UI
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic drawing skills
In this course, I`ll show you how to create several amazing game user interfaces. You will learn how to start your design with simple rough sketches and get an outstanding result in the end.
Here you will find simple and clear instructions and you will see that the process of creating game interface is much easier than you thought! I`ll show you how to create a design your clients will love and I will share the most common and useful technics every game artist should know. We will create 3 different sets of a game user interface including buttons in a normal and pressed state, loading bars, scroll bars and of course beautiful game screens.
Who this course is for:
- Artists and designers who want to know more about game user interface.
- Anyone interested in learning game art
- Game Artists
I am a professional game artist with 6 years of experience in the game industry.
I have worked on arcades, city builders, slot machines, tower defence games, card games and applications for kids. I use Photoshop and Illustrator to create an outstanding game design and I am currently working in mobile gaming.