Create Game Assets with Blender and Substance Painter
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create high polygon 3d models in Blender and use retopology techniques to make low poly versions suitable for video game engines.
- Bake texture maps in Blender and Substance Painter.
- Use PBR texturing tools to create realistic textures for game models.
- You should know the basics of the Blender interface and navigation tools.
In this course you’ll learn to use the Blender 3D modeling tools to create a high resolution model of an M249 Machine Gun. You'll learn retopology techniques in Blender that will allow you to create a low-poly version of your high-poly object. You’ll also learn how to...
Create a Color ID map using the Blender Vertex Paint tools
Bake Normal and Ambient Occlusion maps in Blender 3D and Substance Painter
Assign materials in Substance Painter based on a Color ID map created in Blender 3D
Import your Blender 3D models into Unity
Assign PBR textures to objects in Unity
Create Your Own Game Assets!
Learning to create your own game assets in Blender opens the door for you to create the incredible video games you've always dreamed of. Blender 3D is free to download and use for any purpose and has proven itself to be a powerful tool for independent and commercial projects all over the world.
Blender provides an excellent low-cost way to learn the fundamentals of 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering. Since 1995, it has been growing in features and usage in the animation and visual effects industry.
If you've ever wanted to to use Blender to create high quality assets for video games, then this course is for you.
- This course is designed for students who have some experience with Blender and would like to expand their skills to create assets for video games.