Create Fast Food Ordering Website Using Laravel
What you'll learn
- Create Fast Food Ordering Website Using Laravel
- Setting up PHP environment
- Working on the user-interface
- Importing Blade templates
- How to create a database
- How to get meals from database
- How to add meals to cart
- How to remove meals from cart
- How to increase and decrease meal quantity
- How to search for meals
- How to make an order and checkout
- How to integrate Paypal payment system
- How to let customers pay using Paypal
- How to verify Payment
- And much much more...
- Good Knowledge in PHP
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
This courses will teach you how to create a fast food ordering website using Laravel.
In this course you will learn how to build a fast food ordering website using Laravel. Learning how to build an e-commerce website that lets customers order from you will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
First, you will learn how to install PHP environment, then you will learn how to incorporate an HTML & CSS fast food template. Then you will be taught the most important parts of this projects such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout. Thereafter, you will be taught how to integrate Paypal Payment system so that customers will pay you.
You will also learn how to integrate PayPal correctly so that you receive money for your meals. PayPal is one of the most powerful payment systems. By integrating PayPal into your PHP website you will learn a very important skill that is indispensable these days in any website.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using Laravel framework that is capable of letting customers buy meals online while you have a control over the business and the website.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. You will build a real-world web app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. I will teach you the "how-to" rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. You will learn HTML, CSS, PHP & MYSql and how they can work together.
4. You will learn Full-Stack development and become a professional one having build a complete e-commerce website.
Some of What You Will Learn in This Course:
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. How to add a complete HTML & CSS fast food Template.
5. Logic behind building complete fast food ordering website.
6. How to let customers add meals to cart.
7. How to let customers make orders and checkout.
8. How to integrate Paypal Payment System.
9. How to manage your database.
10. Best practices and techniques.
11. Organize your project.
12. Much much more...
Wish you an incredible learning journey.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Programmers & developers
Hi, it's Mustafa Alawi, a Software engineer & entrepreneur. I've basically seven years of experience in web development & software development. I also work as a consultant helping small-businesses. And have a great passion for business & entrepreneurship and founded CalmAndCode.
I like teaching people and providing them with the knowledge that I have as I'm talented at simplifying complex theories and matters. And one of my goals is to help my students find success and reach their goals.
My way of teaching focuses on helping students applying what they learn to make sure they're capable of using what they learn in the real world.
Moreover, I work on entrepreneurial projects from time to time.