Scrum by Example - Follow and Learn By Example
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how they can use the Scrum framework
- Understand how scrum works end to end
- Understand how they can use scrum to delivery their product
- Understand how the framework will improve how they work
- No software is required
- Be committed to wanting to improve the way the delivery their product
- Have possibly heard of Scrum; but no prior knowledge of what it is
POST BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Get this course for a limited time at $10
If you wanted to get a brief understanding of Scrum with a practical end then this course is a good starting point.
It doesn't going into detail of all the elements of Scrum but it does give you an idea of how to use Scrum to manage a small project.
This is a practical course; something that is not so much on the theory but more a do this and this practical.
This course will guide you through the elements of Scrum required in this project; teaching you scrum and how it is used in a project such as this. By the end of this course you will be able to adapt Scrum to any similar project and have an understanding of how Scrum works.
Why take this course?
You want to learn how to project manage using SCRUM. Agile Project management will mean you can create your project in iterations meaning you can release your course quicker and earning you money.
Ever spent time creating a course and found your focus on specifics is lost?
Using Scrum then you focus on what needs to be done.
Want to get it right first time round?
Using this framework you can get it right in your first iteration release and improve after each iteration.
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you could be using Scrum to project manage you next product. In this course you will learn about Scrum and how you can use it.
- Anyone looking to save time and focus on the project releases
- Someone who is looking to improve the way they work
- Anyone looking to improve the way they deliver a product
- Someone who wants to spend less time working on items that don't need to
- Anyone who wants to work smarter