Learn to build chatbots with Dialogflow
What you'll learn
- Build high quality, business ready chatbots
- Create delightful hybrid conversational interfaces (a.k.a chatbots) that can work in any platform such as Facebook Messenger, Slack and etc
- Internet access & Creativity
In this course you will learn how to use Dialogflow to build clever conversational interfaces. Right away we will get our hands dirty and we will start with a challenge where we will build together a simple chatbot in 10 minutes, and from there, you will slowly deepen your knowledge and start creating smarter bots and in more efficient ways.
This course is perfect for curious developers and or entrepreneurs who want to give life to their business or simply improve their customer service agility.
If you've taken any of my courses, you are familiar with my agile approach to teaching, I teach theory through practice, instead of the common "practice after theory" approach that bores most students to death and has them drop out of the course before they learn anything meaningful. This is a bite sized course that will give you all the tools you need to progress.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are curious about data science
- Individuals wanting to shift careers
- Individuals interested in natural language processing
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners looking at improving their customer service
- Individuals who want to developer their own personal assistant
- Curious Individuals in general
I am a Solution Architect with over 9 years of experience developing web applications, and a self-published author to 4 books. I have a degree in System Analysis and Development and a post graduate diploma in Java Development.
I have lived and worked in 3 continents on a range of industries from digital agencies to ambitious start ups, providing services across the globe.
I'm also the Lead Engineer of Yonder, a New Zealand based startup that provides tourism specific conversational AI solutions. An essential part of our platform is a fleet of 50 chatbots which is put in front of millions of website visitors every month.