Graphic Design Facebook Ads w/ CANVA
What you'll learn
- Create no to low budget Facebook Ad strategy
- Define your goals and strategies for your Facebook Ads
- Avoid excessive spending
- Know the difference between a "Canva" account and a "Canva at Work" account
- How to successfully import brand assets such as brand fonts, images, and brand colors
- How to save time, get moving quickly, and access FREE templates
- Increase brand awareness with your Facebook Ad
- Desire to learn how to create Facebook Ads using Canva
- Good internet access
*** BONUS: Free PicMoney Course INCLUDED inside this course! ***
Facebook Ads is essentially one of the more important areas of your business.
Stop paying for expensive professional software that you don't need. Not only that, stop wasting your time hiring graphic design talent to do projects you can easily learn how to design yourself.
No one knows your business better than you. When you're first starting out you need to spend your money as smartly as possible.
This is why I created this Udemy course, to teach you quick, effective ways in which you can quickly and easily create NO to LOW budget high-converting Facebook Ads that cost less and convert more.
In this course, Canva - Graphic Design Facebook Ads That Cost Less in Canva, I teach you simple yet exact non-complicated ways to create professional looking ads in Canva for a fraction of the cost of using expensive graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Also included in this Canva course is an additional free bonus PicMonkey course to help you create even more professional Facebook Ads
*** Free PicMonkey Bonus Course included in the purchase of this course ***
Who this course is for:
- Beginning Facebook Ad creator
- Small team entreprenuers
- For those who have NO budget or LOW budget
Hi! My name is Aisha Borel.
On top of doing infographic design, being a mind mapping expert, and busy online course creator, I’m also a Personal Creativity Coach.
As a Creativity Coach, I help entrepreneurs be more efficient by weaving creative solutions into their daily lives — through innovative thinking — so that they can achieve their creative goals, success in their personal and professional lives while staying within a tight budget.
Here's to your continued success!