Create Animated Series for YouTube in CrazyTalk Animator 3
What you'll learn
- Create an Animated Series
- Animate each episode of your animated series 3X faster
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be familiar with downloading files
In this course you will learn how to use the best software for YouTubers who want to create an Animated Series.
Inside you will learn:
- Why CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 is the best choice to create an Animated Series with simple characters
- The Requirements to Start Your Own Animated Series
- The Workflow to Produce Each Episode
- An Overview of The Interface of Crazytalk Animator 3.1
- How to Zoom in And Navigate Through the Workspace and Timeline
- How to Compose a Scene Quickly Using Bonus Package Contents
- How Fast You Can Animate PSD Characters Using Bones
- How to Lightspeed Your Animation Using Motion Clips
- How to Create and Save Reusable Content for Each Episode of Your YouTube Animated Series
- The Importance of The Visualization
- How to Design A PSD Character in Photoshop
- How to Rig Your Characters Quickly
- How to Set Up the Face
- How to Animate Facial Emotions Quickly
- How to Use the Auto Lip Sync Feature
- How to Adjust the Lip Sync to Your Needs
- And How to Put Together a Complete Scene
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start an animated series for YouTube
- Animators who want to animate 3X faster with simple characters
With a background of 10 years in the film industry at Autumn Leave Films, and with over 30 short films produced to this date, we are a group of animators who love to share everything we know about animation, from pre-production, animation, to post production.
Our aim is to equip future animators with all the necessary techniques and tips to help them do better projects. Our courses will help beginners along with intermediate users.
We have helped more than 54,000+ students to discover techniques and all the knowledge they need to start animating their projects.