Create Android Application using Block Programming
What you'll learn
- Create Android Application of their own using blocks and MIT App Inventor
- Do it yourself - design, code, test and deploy on your own Android Phone/Tab
- Entirely practical and Online based Lab
- Understanding Requirements
- User Interface Design Blocks - Textbox, Label, button, checkbox, listview, listpicker and Image
- Object Property, Method, Events Blocks
- Conditional and loop Blocks
- Method blocks
- Online resources to explore
- Develop your own Tic Tac Toe Game
- Basic use of Android Tab, Android Mobile phone, Laptop with Windows or Linux OS
Design, code, test and deploy on your own Android Phone/Tab using BLOCKS using MIT App Inventor. Develop your own TicTacToe Game.
Create your own Android App using BLOCKS programming using MIT App Inventor. MIT App Inventor is web based absolutely free interface to develop Android Apps. You do not write code, but join blocks in sequences to create your applications.
You will finally create the game TicTacToe as a project combining multiple component programming.
The course covers the basic of :
User Interface Design Blocks - Textbox, Label, Image, Listpicker, Listview, Button, checkbox
Object Property, Method, Events Blocks
Conditional and loop Blocks - if and for
Online resources to explore
Who this course is for:
- Enthusiastic to develop Android applications with basic knowledge on Computers
16+ years of total experience applying people, process, problem solving and technical skills to improve individual, team and organization performance. Experience in ITIL complaint projects and process on IT Infrastructure - defining Datacenter exit migration methods, software development, Database administration and Steady State support (Incident, problem, Change, Release, service catalog, Asset Management), ServiceNow, ISM(Maximo) and Remedy transition and transformation, MIS reporting in Service Desk SLA management, Product evaluation for new business proposition, project migration, system analysis, IT service continuity, project evangelist & team builder, research & strategic analysis, provide structure, direction & vision, customer facing.
ITIL Expert Certified
AWS Certified Cloud solution Architect Associate
IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
Project Management Professional