Create and Render a Wooden Toy Car in Autodesk Maya 2018
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create complex shapes using relatively few tools.
- Create UV maps using Planar and Automatic mapping
- Create texture maps in Photoshop and apply them to Arnold shaders
- Create lights to show off the model
- Animate a model spin
- Render your animation to frames and assemble them into a movie
- No, although a basic knowledge of Maya's interface will be helpful, but not necessary.
In this course, you are going to model a snazzy-looking wooden toy car in Maya–an Aston Martin based design. You'll learn the basics of modeling in Maya by using the Quad draw tool, the Extrude command and the Multi-Cut tool. You'll learn the basics of UV mapping in the UV Editor. You'll follow up with a basic introduction to creating Arnold shaders using the aiSurface Shader and setting up lights for rendering. Lastly you'll animate and render that animation followed by assembling frames in Adobe's Media Encoder and the free ffmpeg utility on the Macintosh.
- Anyone who wants to learn maya