Build and Deploy AWS VPC Networking- Virtual Private Cloud
What you'll learn
- You would be able to create and manage Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
- You would be able to create and configure Subnets and other network components
- You could create, attach and detach the Internet Gateway to the VPC
- You could create and customize Route table
- If you are already familiar with Computer Networking concepts, it would be helpful.
- You must be familiar with AWS cloud computing platform at basic level atleast.
In this course you are going to learn about various Networking components available on AWS VPC console. You will learn to Create and manage your own Virtual Private Cloud on Amazon Web Services.
Virtual Private Cloud or VPC allows you to provision logically isolated sections of AWS cloud. It is comparable to on-premise data store where you have control over all the networking components from subnets, gateways, routing table and much more. VPC is one of the key cloud services on AWS cloud along with Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Identity and Access Management (IAM) and others. Most of the Cloud Professionals working on AWS are expected to be sound enough on VPC, from Solution Architect, Security Professionals and Network Engineers to name a few.
AWS VPC has a significant weightage in most of the AWS certification exams, so if you are focused on VPC you could learn some useful lessons in this course. This course would not cover other AWS services, but will be focused primarily on AWS VPC and configuring various network components.
Here, in this course you will learn the below mentioned topics with hands-on practical examples-
Create and configure Amazon VPC
Create and add subnets
Attach and Detach Internet Gateway to the VPC
Create and customize Route Table
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers and Solution Architects curious about learning Amazon VPC and other networking services on AWS
- Students and IT professionals interested in learning various network components on AWS
- Anyone interested in creating and managing Virtual Private Cloud.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 144,000 students from 189 countries across the world.