Create and Deploy a Web App in 3 Hours
What you'll learn
- You’ll build a real, live Ruby on Rails application.
- You’ll deploy an app on Heroku.
- You’ll study good Git Workflow.
- You’ll learn all about Facebook Authentication.
- You’ll discover the power of Facebook Graph API.
- You’ll learn HTML5 and CSS3 Best Practices.
- You’ll learn how to use Bootstrap.
- You’ll learn all about Flat Design with FlatUI.
- You’ll discover Responsive Design
- Mac or PC (Although course is taught using a Mac)
- Comfortable with Ruby on Rails Helps but not required
Are you still waiting for that perfect technical co-founder to build the product of your dreams? If that’s the case then this course is for you!
My name is Tiago and I welcome you to the “Create and deploy a web app in 3 hours”. At the end of lectures you will have the skill to deploy your Ruby on Rails Application and at the same time drive thousands of users to your website through Facebook Integration
After leaving college with a Computer Science Degree I have worked in a multitude of startups gaining experience in User Interface and Experience Design Growth Hacking and my true north Ruby on Rails.
Today I have my own web development company where with the help of my team we craft beautiful web applications for other startups and even incubators.
Why should you take this course you ask? First of all a Ruby on Rails Programmer is very hard to find these days and learning the skill through a real life web application is the best way to go.
Second of all in this course the app you’ll be building uses Facebook Connect which is today the easiest and the most popular way of funnelling more users.
Also we’ll be working with Facebook’s Graph API making the sky the limit in regards to your
And last but not least you’ll be able to deploy this app in little more than 3 hours. This is a huge confidence boost and specially important when you want to test the market fast.
As a bonus I’ll be teaching you the latest trends when it comes to design.
We’ll use Bootstrap as a foundation but also applying flat design to make your app look awesome right
from the start.
With this course you’ll get:
* 3 hours of video
* An asciicast with all lecture notes
* The full repository of your finished app.
* And you’ll have my back if you get stuck on
Join me and let’s make a fricking cool website!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with the will to create amazing products
After Tiago graduated from college with a Computer Science Degree, he has worked across various multi-disciplinary areas including financial algorithms, real estate, web development as well as UI/UX design. On his last stroll Tiago found peace by founding his own web development company, Codeplace which now spans tens of thousands of customers from across the world.