Create an RPG Game in Unity
What you'll learn
- Create an RPG fantasy game in Unity
- Upgrade your knowledge of C# coding to an intermediate level
- Create a dynamic menu system for storing pickup items
- Create a potion mixing system for creating magic attacks
- Setting up enemy AI pathfinding navigation
- You should have a basic understanding of Unity and C# coding
- You will need a computer capable of running Unity 2021
Do you want to create a great RPG fantasy game in Unity?
In this course I am going to take you through the process step by step:
Setting up the terrain and level layout
creating menus and inventory systems
setting up an onscreen mini map
creating a shop system to buy ingredients for potions or weapons and armour
setting up a dynamic inventory menu where you can mix potions to create unique magic attacks
spawning in enemies and boss characters with combat systems and navigation pathfinding
setting up player magic attacks and melee combat
saving and loading player progress
This is a huge course covering more than 40 hours and is intended for learners who have a basic familiarity with Unity and C# coding
By the end of this course you will learn key concepts in advanced game design and upgrade your knowledge of C# coding to an intermediate level
You will also have a completed RPG fantasy game which you can include in your portfolio, share with friends or even sell online
I have over 9 years experience of teaching Unity and like all my courses I make learning game design fun and easy, this is why my courses are highly recommended by my learners in the reviews.
So, why not enrol today and I look forward to seeing you in my course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for learners who want to develop their coding ability when creating games in Unity
- For learners who want to make their own RPG fantasy games
I am a qualified teacher and I have been teaching game design for over 10 years. I have been using Unity since 2013 and I have produced a series of courses showing people how to create games and animations using this game engine.
With over 56,000 students from over 157 Countries around the world, my courses are helping people learn and create at the same time.
I am completely dedicated to helping you on your learning journey. If you have any questions or require any help I am always available and will respond quickly.