Host Your Own Talk Show Using Streamyard
What you'll learn
- Master the use of Streamyard platform to conduct and broadcast interviews from anywhere in the world.
- Learn to repurpose the interviews as content for social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and more.
- Develop a unique and engaging talk show concept that sets it apart from others.
- Gain knowledge of the technical equipment needed to run a successful talk show.
- A desktop or laptop computer
- Internet access
- A Streamyard account (free)
Hosting your own talk show is an incredible experience that can open up endless possibilities. Whether you're interested in interviewing celebrities or role-models you admire, or you're passionate about meeting people from all over the world and sharing their stories, hosting a talk show is an exciting opportunity.
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to become a successful talk show host.
My name is Adrian Kwan, and I'm an experienced interviewer, podcaster, and 3x Top-Ten Amazon Self-Published Author. I began my interviewing career in late 2015 and since then, I've conducted over 300 interviews and met incredible people from around the world.
In this course, I'll show you:
How I used interviews to create a global brand and how you can do the same
How to use the Streamyard platform to easily interview people anywhere in the world
How to repurpose your interviews as content for platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok
Tips and tricks to help set your show apart and save time
What technical equipment is needed to run your show
And much more!
If you're someone who loves getting to know people and having conversations about topics you're passionate about, this course is for you. Don't miss out on the opportunity to turn your dream of hosting your own talk show into a reality.
Enroll now and start your journey to talk show stardom!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring talk show hosts who are looking to start their own talk show and learn the skills and techniques to host and broadcast their show like a pro.
- Individuals who are interested in conducting interviews and creating content for social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and more.
- Podcasters, bloggers, and content creators who are looking to expand their reach and engage with a wider audience.
- Entrepreneurs, small business owners, and entrepreneurs who want to use talk shows as a marketing tool to promote their business.
- Anyone who is passionate about meeting people from around the world and sharing their stories.
- Individuals who are looking to improve their communication and public speaking skills.
- Anyone who is looking to improve their online presence and build a personal brand.
- Learners who are looking for a comprehensive guide to talk show hosting using the Streamyard platform.
Tennis nut. Coffee aficionado. 3x Top-Ten Amazon Self-Published Author:
- From Fear to Freedom
- Confessions of a Pageant Queen A-K
- Confessions of a Pageant Queen L-Z
My authoring journey began in late 2017 when I decided that I wanted to publish a book based on inspiring stories about women who'd managed to survive incredibly tough times such as domestic violence, substance abuse and mental illness.
After taking a VERY expensive course on self-publishing (which was of VERY limited use), I decided to do things my way and published 'From Fear to Freedom' which went on to hit #1 on Amazon in Australia, the US and the UK.
As is often the case, my life took a detour and I ended up in the world of beauty pageants (that's a long story for another day). To cut a long story short, I decided to put my book-publishing talents to use and published the two-volume monster 'Confessions of a Pageant Queen', containing interviews with 160 pageant queens from arond the world.
Both volumes went on to crack the Top Ten in Amazon.
In 2022 I'm doubling down on authoring and self-publishing. My journey in this industry has certainly not been a simple one and much of it has been learnt through sheer trial and error (often very late at night).
If I can pass on even a small part of that wisdom to you and save you years of wondering 'what if', then I will consider it well worth it.
My belief is that EVERYONE has a book in them. Some may want to pen a best-seller. Others may simply want to publish a book as a bucket list item. For others still, it might be a useful tool for their business or personal brand.
No matter where you fit in that spectrum, I hope you will get great value (and very PRACTICAL value) from the courses I publish here.
Make sure you let me know what book projects you're working on so that I can better help you achieve your authoring goals!