Create An Enchanting Garden
What you'll learn
- How to attract pollinators, bees, butterflies, dragonflies & birds to your garden
- Plants, Crystals & Decor to invite Angels & Nature Spirits into your garden and home
- How to incorporate solar power for fountains, bird baths and decorative lights
- Indoor Gardening Tips - Growing Sprouts & Recycled Vegetables
- The difference between GMO and NON-GMO organic seeds and foods
- Learn to plant with the Moon phases
- Solutions for those who do not have yards or outdoor space for gardens
- Have an open mind!
- A love of nature and its magic
- An appreciation for flowers, plants, trees and wildlife
Create An Enchanting Garden: How to Invite Pollinators: Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Angels and Nature Spirits into your garden
A fun class for all those who want to create their own unique garden indoors or outdoors. Creative ideas, natural solutions and tips for those who want to think outside the box. Whether you are a beginner gardener or advanced this class is geared towards inspiring your imagination to give birth to your own unique Garden of Eden!
In this class you will learn about:
Flowers, plants and herbs that attract pollinators, butterflies, bees, dragonflies, birds and hummingbirds.
Plants, flowers, crystals and objects that invite Angels, Nature Spirits, Fairies and Elementals into your garden and home
Creative and safe solutions to attract and feed birds
Crystals to attract Nature Spirits into your garden and home
Solar powered fountains, bird baths and lights for your garden
Succulent gardens and plants for indoors
Indoor plants and indoor gardens with creative solutions for those who do not have yards
Grow your own salad - Vegetables, Microgreens, Sprouts and Recycled Vegetables
Enchanting decorations and ideas for your garden
Seeds - NON- GMO Organic Seeds vs GMO seeds
Basic Garden Supplies and Accessories
Natural solutions to repel pests, bugs and rodents
Pet friendly gardens
Sound therapy for plants
Holistic help for plants
Recycling Vegetables for indoor gardening
Growing edible sprouts and microgreens indoors
Greenhouses for indoors and outdoors
Transforming a driveway into a garden
Memorial Gardens to honor those who have passed on
The magical Findhorn Garden
Please Note: Because this class is viewed by students around the world, it is not geared towards specifics on what to grow in your area or how to plant with instructions. For example - This class will not provide information such as dig a hole 3 feet deep and plant a palm tree! Instead it will suggest trees, plants and accessories that may be used in your garden. It is recommended that you consult with your local nursery or garden center for accurate information on plants in your area.
Who this course is for:
- Those searching for creative ideas to incorporate into their gardens and indoor spaces
- Those who want to attract more wildlife into their gardens
- Those who want to invite Nature Spirits, Elementals and Angels into their gardens and homes
- Those who want to think outside the box for unique ideas to incorporate into their gardens
- Teachers or those with children looking for creative projects to teach about plants, wildlife and gardening.
Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc, is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist, herbalist and author with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine. She is co-author of: BARKOPAEDIA: The Canine Book of Knowledge and The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada). Jeanie is a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified Fairyologist!
She has written and illustrated six books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of Practical Magic Salem featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
The Four Paws Acupuncture and Practical Magic Salem websites are now nesting at NatureRealmPortal dot com.
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi and their menagerie of imaginary goats magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains: by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, with Norman Kraft, Available on Amazon