Create An Auction Site From Scratch: PHP and MySQLi
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create an authentication system
- How to display items from a database
- How to create the code to allow buyers to bid on an item
- How to create screens to add and delete items from a database
- How to create screens to add and delete buyers from a database
- How to create a logout screen
- Some familiarity with HTML
- Some familiarity with CSS
- Some familiarity with PHP
- Some familiarity with MySQLI
- How to use XAMPP
- Knowledge of prepared statements is recommended by not required
Do you want to become an expert backend web developer?
Or maybe you’ve got a solid understanding of HTML and CSS but still aren't sure how all this PHP and MySQLi relates to the real world?
If so, this course is perfect for you! In this course, I will teach you step by step how to create an auction site COMPLETELY from scratch using PHP and MySQLi.
Okay, so what’s the course about?
In this course, we will create an auction website from scratch using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQLi.
After completing this website, you can be certain:
you are proficient with HTML and CSS
you are familiar with PHP and MySQLi and how they work together with frontend programming.
you know how to use all the above to build a real project
and much more!
Line by line explanation:
I'll actually explain to you why I'm writing each line of code.
By enrolling in this course, you will have my COMPLETE support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice - it doesn't matter!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming is actually a lot of fun!
What are you waiting for?
- Web developers curious about how to use PHP and MySQLI to create a real project