Create An App For Your Business in Swift
What you'll learn
- Create there own IOS applications for the business
- Submit there applications to the millions of App Store users
- Understand the basics of the Swift Language
- You will need a mac computer
- You will need Xcode
Do you want to create your own IOS application for your business or company but not sure where to start? Are you ready to jump right into the exciting world of mobile development but have little or no programming experience? Then this is your course!
This complete guide to creating your own business app will teach you everything you need to know to build a full featured application showcasing your business or company, Carefully structured in a step by step guide you will learn to create from the ground up an essential iOS app for needs.
Reach millions of new users and customers on the App Store by creating a easy way to view and access the services you provide as a business or company and stream line a simple to of allowing them to contact you directly from the app.
Every business needs an app just like every business needs a website, don't get left behind and move with the times and be the first to convert your business or company to the mobile age and reach new customers from around the world.
What We Will Cover:
- Understanding Xcode, Interface Builder, Simulator and Project TypeS
- Perfectly Themed Landing Page
- Structured Services with Detail Views
- Unique Gallery with Social Sharing Options
- Custom About Us
- Interactive Map
- Built-in Email and Phone Contact Options
- Integrated Social Sites
- App Store Submission and Update Support
Who this course is for:
- This course us suited to developers with no experience
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development, he started programming at a young age and has been programming full time and teaching for the past 8 Years online becoming a best seller in his field, Aaron has also created a vast amount of applications for brands, companies and just for fun!
Aaron is very passionate about teaching and coding, he finds great satisfaction from helping developers and providing the very best tool set to help them reach their goals.
Aaron's expertise come in Photoshop, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift 4.2.