Mobile App Development in 27 Minutes: Android
- You will need a PC / Mac / Linux machine (Android Studio runs on all of them)
- No prior knowledge of programming needed!
Tired of seeing endless 'How to code 50 Android apps in 10 days' courses?
Ever just wanted to get stuck in to Android app development right away?
Well, that's why I created this Android development course! No other course takes you from beginner (with no experience) to a full Android app in less time than it takes to make a sandwich! I will show you how to:
- Install Android Studio (and required extras)
- Setup the graphical look of your app
- Connect layout elements like buttons and Text Fields to your java code
- Code in Java within an Android activity
- Store items in Android Shared Preferences, making them accessible across app restarts
This course is for you if you:
- Are a beginner or novice to Android App development
- Want to understand Android apps in a short period of time
- Love proceeding at an awesomely brisk pace!
This course is not for you if:
- You are an expert or intermediate programmer
What software do you need?
- Android Studio (free) which runs on PC / Mac / Linux
Do you need experience?
- No. I assume you are a complete beginner to apps and development in general
What makes this course different?
It's just so quick! Take i right now and you'll learn Android apps before you can even blink! Everyone used to tell me apps were hard to make - but they're wrong. It's probably because they had bad teachers - join me and I'll show you what good teaching is!
PLEASE NOTE: This course is designed to get you up and running with Android and Android Studio in record time. Therefore we have limited time to actually explain everything. My other course on Android app development explains everything we do in much more detail.
- Beginners should take this course
- Experts should not take this course (unless they don't yet know Android Studio)
- How to set up Android Studio and Android simulators
- How to create a new Android project in Android Studio
- How to configure the main screen of an Android app (activity_main.xml)
- How to write Java code inside MainActivity.java
- Bonus 1: How to add an alpha animation to an Android button
- Bonus 2: How to debug an Android app
- Farewell and your next steps in Android Development
Swift on iOS, a little Java here and there and C# for Xamarin. I'll show you how to use them all!
When you learn from me you learn in an holistic manner. You learn concepts that are applicable to ALL mobile systems.
My aim is to get you qualified mighty fast, with very little hair tearing from frustration.
And what does that mean for you?
You'll be able to make your own apps to earn passive income. Or you could become a freelance developer which I can honestly say it is the best life in the world. You will have no boss and earn an hourly rate of over $100. You can also take holiday whenever you want.
Of course you have to learn how to make good apps first so take my courses now and you will see how easy mobile app development can be!