Build Motion Graphics templates for Video Editing
What you'll learn
- You could create Motion Graphics template in Adobe After Effects
- You could import and use Motion Graphics templates in Adobe Premiere Pro
- You could create Text animations, openers and lower third animations
- You could build Alpha matte animated template in After Effects
- Before taking this course, you must be familiar with Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro at beginner level
Welcome to this course, where you will learn to build Motion Graphics templates in Adobe After Effects that can be used for creating awesome video projects such as documentary, travel vlog, educational content or just anything. Here you will learn to create various types of Motion graphics templates using multiple animations designed in a After effects composition, how you can export these templates so that it could be used by video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro. These templates can be added on top of video clips, images or vectors on the timeline and could be customized as required. For example, you will earn to create an animated Lower third text Mogrt in After Effects with customizable properties such as position, rotation, opacity, scale, font type, and more options that can be changed later on in Premiere Pro while editing videos.
Why creators use Motion Graphics templates?
Creative professionals use Motion Graphics templates to add cool animation for their video projects, without creating same thing over and over again. Templates saves a lot of time in content creation and provides tangible properties to alter its visuals.
This course covers various concepts with practical examples, with lessons as listed below-
Creating a Motion Graphics template in After Effects- Text opener
Using AE template in Premiere Pro- Text opener
Creating a Lower third in After Effects and Exporting Mogrt
Using AE lower third in Premiere
Creating Alpha Matte for Text
Adding alpha matte mogrt in premiere
Create animated pie chart
Using track matte for Pie chart
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested about creating Motion Graphics template in After Effects
- Anyone interested in Using After Effects template in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video editors curious about creating and adding motion graphics templates in video projects
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 152,000 students from 189 countries across the world.