Create Abstract NFT Crypto Art with Cinema 4D + Photoshop
What you'll learn
- In this series of lessons students will learn lot of topics to give a solid understanding of the crypto art space.
- The creative and technical process involved in creating crypto art with an overview of 4 pieces covering 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and post-production.
- Resources for educating yourself about the crypto art space and cryptocurrency.
- The potential risks you may encounter including high fees, failed transactions and missing artwork.
- How to submit your artist profile to various curated websites.
- Creating your first NFT.
- A basic understanding of Cinema 4D, it's the interface and tools.
- Have access to Cinema 4D + Photoshop
Welcome to this course on Creating Abstract NFT Crypto Art Using Cinema 4D + Photoshop.
In this series of lessons we will cover a lot of topics to give you a solid understanding of the crypto art space including:
01. The creative and technical process involved in creating crypto art with an overview of 4 pieces covering 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and post-production.
3D Modeling in Cinema 4D: Splines, Sweep Nurbs, Loft Nurbs, Mograph, Clone to Object, Effectors, Array Generator.
Texturing workflows for consistency using standard materials color, reflectance, and luminance channels.
Sketch and Toon shader.
Directional, spot, area and visible light settings.
Post-Production techniques in Adobe Photoshop including compositing multi-pass and cel renders, file organization, masking, light effects, and adjustment layers.
02. Resources for educating yourself about the crypto art space and cryptocurrency.
Crypto Art Podcasts
03. Potential risks you may encounter.
High fees: Ethereum Fee + Gas Fees + Minting Fee
Missing artwork and solution.
04. Artist Submissions to various curated websites.
Includes an actionable checklist of to-do items.
Discussion of curated online galleries.
05. Creating your first NFT.
Ready to create Crypto Art with Cinema 4D + Photoshop? Enroll today
Who this course is for:
- Digital Artists interested in learning about creating and selling crypto art
- Cinema 4D Artists
Pete Maric founded Triplet 3D in Cleveland, Ohio in 2013, with the goal of creating a 3D studio that can bring together a wide range of skill sets and experience to deliver inventive, high quality work to clients.
He graduated from The Cleveland Institute of Art before working for three of the top 50 retail design firms in the US. In 2001, he began working independently in the architectural industry and worked with brands such as Adidas, Nintendo, and Everlast. His work has been featured in the Adobe Illustrator WOW! books, Photoshop User Magazine, Architecture in Perspective, Cleveland Magazine and House Trends.
Since 2008, he's been developing his CGI expertise, and teaches modeling and 3D animation at The Cleveland Institute of Art and Tri-C Community College. With over 10 years of in-person and online instruction, Pete understands his students learning objectives and crafts courses that are clear, concise and informative.