Create a successful film business online!
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Capturing video with an iPhone as well as a DSLR, technical aspects of working with your camera
- How to look for lighting, and capturing the perfect shot.
- Provides genuine, personalized mentorship
- Casting the best actors on a budget
- Screenplay Tutorial
- Wardrobe Shopping on a Budget
- Social Media Marketing Videos
- How to market their online film business to get leads
- Cold Calling & Cold E-mailing techniques
- How to e-mail business owners
- Sales & Effective marketing for your film that shows off you and your brand.
- Strategic tips for creating a shot list — the key to organizing your cinematic details
- How to register your business with your State
- Explore different editing softwares and techniques to give a your film project that authentic look and feel?
- Building a creative film team
- Editing Skills
- How to read your analytics
- How to build a video campaign for clients
- Creating & Styling the perfect costumes for your characters
- iPhone & Editing software
- Final Cut Pro
- Motion 5
- Logic X
- Garage Band
- Google Docs/Sheets/Powerpoint
- Willingness to learn new softwares
I wanted to share my filmmaking training & experiences with everyone who wants to learn how to create their own film production company. In this course I've built a custom educational platform from the ground up showing you the steps that I've taken to become a full time independent filmmaker. Stop working that job you hate, and start a career in film production! It’s online film school for everyone, everywhere!
- Beginner to Advance Filmmakers
- YouTube content creators
- Marketing Professionals
- Actors looking to create their own film career
- Business Owners
A welcome message to potential students from Steven Levar Coard (Executive Producer at Color of Love Production Studios ) on what you will learn in this online course.
If you're struggling to decide, or you need more data to work with, use the following five steps to find your niche.
- Identify your interests and passions. This may be something you've already done.
- Identify problems you can solve.
- Research your competition.
- Determine the profitability of your niche.
- Test your idea.
Steven gives you tips to work on an idea when you feels a flush of inspiration, which can come from the theme, personal relationship with the idea, or its freshness. Learn how this approach has helped him create some of his most enduring and beloved independent films.
Steven takes you through his process for creating memorable characters.
What are the main needs and wants of a character (what people want out of life)
what is the primal motivation of the character?
what are the main needs of the character ? what does the character want (motives) ? what the character DOES?
After showing the students how to e-mail prospect for their business and not hearing back from the business owner. I went into a business to talk to them face to face to get their business. I show students in this module how I got them the results from a video ad campaign that I've created from them in under 24 hours.