- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Upload multiple files and create a nice gallery from uploaded files
- Learn how to validate image upload even with drag and drop function
- Learn how to seperate PHP logic from presenatation
- Learn how to use Slick Carousel
- Drag n drop with preview
- Access to my Introduction to Programming in PHP Course on Devscreencast dot com
- Learn How to store image path in MySQL
- Dynamically determine which images will be shown on the slider and which images will be hidden
- Build a lightweight admin panel with update and delete functions and Bootstrap 4
In this lecture you'll learn how to easily separate PHP logic from presentation
In this lecture you'll how to handle a situation when there is no file to display and show appropriate message to the end user
- Computer with internet connections
- Already Setup PHP Development Environment
DropzoneJS is an open source library that offers an easy way to upload files with drag’n’drop and image previews functionality.
In this short snippet course you will learn how to use DropzoneJs as the front end for file upload and PHP for back-end processing.
After learning how to validate files during upload you will then learn how to create a sweet photo gallery using slick carousel with admin panel to manage which image get shown on the slider based on a defined condition and also deleting images from the system.
To take this course you need to already have PHP development environment setup on you computer, if you don't know how to go about setting up PHP I have a free introductory course to PHP on my website devscreencast dot com slash courses SIGNUP is required.
- Anyone who wants to learn about DropzoneJs Library
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a photo gallery
- Anyone who wants to learn how to upload and read images with PHP
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build a lightweight admin panel for managing images