Create a Simple Photo Gallery with Dropzonejs, Slick and PHP
What you'll learn
- Upload multiple files and create a nice gallery from uploaded files
- Learn how to validate image upload even with drag and drop function
- Learn how to seperate PHP logic from presenatation
- Learn how to use Slick Carousel
- Drag n drop with preview
- Access to my Introduction to Programming in PHP Course on Devscreencast dot com
- Learn How to store image path in MySQL
- Dynamically determine which images will be shown on the slider and which images will be hidden
- Build a lightweight admin panel with update and delete functions and Bootstrap 4
- Computer with internet connections
- Already Setup PHP Development Environment
DropzoneJS is an open source library that offers an easy way to upload files with drag’n’drop and image previews functionality.
In this short snippet course you will learn how to use DropzoneJs as the front end for file upload and PHP for back-end processing.
After learning how to validate files during upload you will then learn how to create a sweet photo gallery using slick carousel with admin panel to manage which image get shown on the slider based on a defined condition and also deleting images from the system.
To take this course you need to already have PHP development environment setup on you computer, if you don't know how to go about setting up PHP I have a free introductory course to PHP on my website devscreencast dot com slash courses SIGNUP is required.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about DropzoneJs Library
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a photo gallery
- Anyone who wants to learn how to upload and read images with PHP
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build a lightweight admin panel for managing images
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2015, over 30,000 students have taken my online courses - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you
I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering from the University of East London, and I'm also a certified Oracle Database Professional (OCP). I'm passionate about teaching and sharing my knowledge on various platforms.
I facilitated high-end training in Web and Software Development, Oracle Database, Linux Operating System, and Oracle Financial 11i.
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you.
I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming.
I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.