Create a Responsive Website with Bootstrap 3
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will have a fundamental knowledge of creating responsive websites using Bootstrap 3.
- Learn how to add navigation elements.
- Add Glypicon icons to your site
- Discover Fuel UX to create checkboxes, radio buttons and more.
- Add forms including login and registration forms.
- Work with breadcrumbs, badges and bars.
- Use emulators to test a website on different devices.
- Create a data table and using FooTable
- Prerequisites include a foundation of creating basic websites, an understanding of HTML/CSS familiarity, and basic web concepts.
Learn the essentials you’ll need to get started with using Bootstrap, the most popular HTML, CSS and JS framework for developing responsive sites.
Building fantastic websites that look awesome on different devices is crucial. The Bootstrap framework and its mobile-first framework allow you to kick-start your development.
During this course, your instructor will get you started with the essentials of Bootstrap with some practical examples.
Learn how to test your website on different devices to ensure they look perfect before you publish your site to the masses!
Create a Responsive Website with Bootstrap 3 also teaches advanced topics including adding a login and registration form, creating data tables, adding check boxes and radio buttons, and using themes for rapid implementation.
By the end of this course, you will feel confident that you understand the fundamentals needed to effectively use Bootstrap 3. You will also know how to overcome design challenges that commonly face web developers today.
- Web masters or web designers who need to improve their development skills with a focus on learning how to build responsive websites.
- People who are familiar with older versions of Bootstrap and need to upgrade their knowledge on Bootstrap 3.