Create a Responsive Website with Bootstrap 3
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will have a fundamental knowledge of creating responsive websites using Bootstrap 3.
- Learn how to add navigation elements.
- Add Glypicon icons to your site
- Discover Fuel UX to create checkboxes, radio buttons and more.
- Add forms including login and registration forms.
- Work with breadcrumbs, badges and bars.
- Use emulators to test a website on different devices.
- Create a data table and using FooTable
- Prerequisites include a foundation of creating basic websites, an understanding of HTML/CSS familiarity, and basic web concepts.
Learn the essentials you’ll need to get started with using Bootstrap, the most popular HTML, CSS and JS framework for developing responsive sites.
Building fantastic websites that look awesome on different devices is crucial. The Bootstrap framework and its mobile-first framework allow you to kick-start your development.
During this course, your instructor will get you started with the essentials of Bootstrap with some practical examples.
Learn how to test your website on different devices to ensure they look perfect before you publish your site to the masses!
Create a Responsive Website with Bootstrap 3 also teaches advanced topics including adding a login and registration form, creating data tables, adding check boxes and radio buttons, and using themes for rapid implementation.
By the end of this course, you will feel confident that you understand the fundamentals needed to effectively use Bootstrap 3. You will also know how to overcome design challenges that commonly face web developers today.
Who this course is for:
- Web masters or web designers who need to improve their development skills with a focus on learning how to build responsive websites.
- People who are familiar with older versions of Bootstrap and need to upgrade their knowledge on Bootstrap 3.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 9,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 780,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.