How to Make a WordPress Website - Step by Step for Beginners
- PC or Mac - Everything you need will be online & I'll show you how to get it
- Domain name (your website address) - I'll show you how to get it
- Hosting (where your website lives) - I'll show you how to get it
- Drag & Drop WordPress Theme is Included
Learn how to create a visually stunning website within 2 hours! No coding, No html, No Css or PHP.
By the end of the course, you will be capable of building websites for clients and make an extra stream of income or start a web development business!
Watch the introduction to see exactly what you are going to learn! It's Amazing!
Click Enrol and see you on the inside!
P.S. Feel free to contact me via Direct Message or the Q&A Dashboard :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn how to create a website without any coding
- Freelancers who want to learn a skill and provide a service
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a website for fun or a side project
- 01:13What do we need to get started
- 04:50Get Domain & Hosting (+ Install WordPress for Free)
I am Hogan Chua, 28, from Melbourne, Australia.
Basically, I teach individuals all over the world, how to make websites/blog/ecommerce stores without using code, html or any of that complicated stuff.
My courses are for everyday people who are not particularly looking to learn web design, code, html and css and to build a professional career out of it. (although many actually do because there are still alot of people who have money and are not the DIY type and want to delegate tasks to other people.)
These courses are more for those who want a blog, website and ecommerce shop up and running quickly, without having to hire anyone but also to have total control over the look, feel, edit whenever without complicated code.
I'm not going to saying that I'm a professional who has done this for over 10 years, cause that's not true. I've been doing this for about 2, almost 3 years. Still learning, still discovering new things and hopefully I can pass on these skills to you guys.
I first started because I was passionate about helping those like myself (wanted a website, didn't want to hire, nor had the money but wanted to control everything but without code). So I finally figured it out, with the help of Themify Drag n Drop WordPress Themes. I made my own website using the drag n drop system, absolutely loved it!
So I made a video on YouTube and that was highly successful, helping thousands probably 10's of thousands now. So here I am on Udemy, hopefully providing some more value with bonus content! (and the structure of courses, might really help you guys really understand and have fun with it.)
Let me know if you have any questions.