Create a game like Crossy Road with Unity & PlayMaker
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand the basics of PlayMaker
- build a prototype of Crossy Road with Unity and PlayMaker
- understand how game mechanics in games work
- You should have a basic knowledge of Unity and the basics of Unity
- You must have access to PlayMaker the visual scripting plugin for Unity. No other software is necessary
This course is an introduction to prototyping the game mechanics of Crossy Road on Unity using PlayMaker. We will be looking at how to script movement, game events, camera and everything necessary to create a basic prototype of the game.
You are expected to have basic familiarity with Unity : like creating objects, moving them around and knowledge about the different object components. This project will be available for download to study and practice the use of PlayMaker.
This course is basically for:
- Beginner game designers who are looking forward to make games with ease using PlayMaker in Unity
- People who want to learn game development through recreating games
- anyone who wants to learn creating game mechanics in Unity
In this lecture we look at how do the most basic form of rewards work inside a game and how do you implement their working..